The system update just bricked my Wii U?! :-\

#11trenkenPosted 3/7/2013 2:07:48 PM
You gotta love how noone on this board believes anyone else has a U, especially when they have a problem or complaint with it. It's completely illegal to actually be an owner of a U and have a technical issue with it or a complaint about it. lol
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#12TerotrousPosted 3/7/2013 2:10:25 PM
trenken posted...
You gotta love how noone on this board believes anyone else has a U, especially when they have a problem or complaint with it. It's completely illegal to actually be an owner of a U and have a technical issue with it or a complaint about it. lol

You must have missed the 5 posts in a row where people gave him the accurate support information.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#13SpidermanThread(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 2:11:55 PM
Terotrous posted...
trenken posted...

You must have missed the 5 posts in a row where people gave him the accurate support information.

^this

Anyone want to play TTT2?
#14NeojianXPosted 3/7/2013 2:18:38 PM(edited)
I prefer to update systems with in game updates that require an update. PSP games are like this.

A newly release new out of the box game system should not need an update.

Probably to remove some WiiU windows from the dashboard that Nintendo is not ready for yet.

Game system Internet Connection - Disabled

Not just game systems really. Some of these updates have been causing a lot of problems with PCs, robbing Android apps and other stuff. Some Java updates have been acting up with Windows XP also.
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#15DiscostewSMPosted 3/7/2013 3:18:39 PM
trenken posted...

It's because of the trolls, using both their main and alt accounts, that keep bringing up the same lies over and over with no proof to show they even had a unit that was having problems, and the people who do help are getting sick and tired of it. If anyone is to blame for no one helping, it's the trolls.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#16MathewMansonPosted 3/7/2013 3:19:18 PM
It's been a while since a thread like this existed.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#17Wiiplayer111Posted 3/7/2013 3:21:07 PM
The_Hyphenator posted...
For starters, I'd recommend actually calling Nintendo tech support instead of wasting your time asking for help from this troll-infested pit.

This. If this a real issue, contact the company.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#18DDP886Posted 3/7/2013 4:50:16 PM
SpidermanThread posted...
Just plugged my 32gb model in, performed update and got an error in the process, what do I do? I was about to play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 >_< All I see is a black screen.

Talk about shoddy firmware lmfaooo
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#19LinetrixPosted 3/7/2013 4:52:46 PM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
Just plugged my 32gb model in, performed update and got an error in the process, what do I do? I was about to play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 >_< All I see is a black screen.

Just buy another one...trust me Nintendo needs the extra sales badly.

---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#20Enigma149Posted 3/7/2013 4:53:35 PM
DDP886 posted...

Talk about shoddy firmware lmfaooo

I'd be more concerned about getting that A-button of yours back in.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22