Winner of seventh generation.

#121MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:03:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#122stekim40Posted 3/8/2013 4:15:57 AM
Oh I'm sorry, I didnt stop to count pointless generations.

I assumed you were one of these jokers who actually thought the Wii U was close to the PS4 / Nextbox.

You're not one of those, congrats.

You are a stuck up offensive turd though.
---
Playing: Ni no kuni, Far Cry 3, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE:Dangerous, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#123MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:21:21 AM
stekim40 posted...
Oh I'm sorry, I didnt stop to count pointless generations.

I assumed you were one of these jokers who actually thought the Wii U was close to the PS4 / Nextbox.

You're not one of those, congrats.

You are a stuck up offensive turd though.

Says you. It's ironic that the other systems haven't even been released, yet you say that we can't do any comparison...right? Then you say that the Wii U can't even be close at all! Nice. If specs are all you care about, go buy a gaming PC you child. Oh wait... ;D
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#124shaunmePosted 3/8/2013 4:56:46 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...
Quote:Gaming PCs, genius. Go home, kid.
@MathewManson

You have absolutely no idea What a gaming PC is.

Your PS4 and 720 will be last-gen PC. Loooooooool. :3
@MathewManson

You clearly don't even know how PC hardware works. My video cards from two generations ago(GTX 460 SLI) Still easily outperform mid range modern cards like the GTX 660 TI. The more you talk about this issue the more it seems like you have no idea how PC hardware even works.

trying to talk tech to Nintendo fanboys

/facepalm
@shaunme

Did you just call me a Nintendo fanboy? I think the entirety of the wii and wii u Board would find your statement hilarious. I've been the bane of Nintendo drones for quite a while now.

Of course lashing out with wild accusations is a good Indicator of your desperation. You really don't know what a PC gamer is or what a PC gaming rig is.

1. I wasn't calling you a nin fanboy
2.look at my sig, read my specs.
3.Dont respond to me again until you upgrade from those peasant 4xx series cards.

@shaunme

Nobody gives a **** about those crappy specs. Its a terribly bad setup for cost. The fact that u think people care about a 680 shows how u arent a real pc gamer. U dont know wat a gaming rig is hence u waste ur money on what u think validates u as a pc gamer.

I have 3 680's if you beg me I may donate one to you as I hate seeing people have to use such weak hardware .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#125The_Shadow_LinkPosted 3/8/2013 5:28:38 AM
Valve wins
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#126shaunmePosted 3/8/2013 5:38:56 AM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
Valve wins

always.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#127Jason_HudsonPosted 3/8/2013 5:43:59 AM
lol at all the people that voted Nintendo.

First they had one underpowered system that didn't even have HDMI/Ethernet capabilities and got shoddy ports from developers who had to water down the games to the point most of it was lost.

Then they brought out another system that finally caught up to the other consoles, which they hailed as next-gen when in reality it's nowhere near next gen. Plot twist: instead of getting bad ports, they're now being completely ignored by developers.

Not even the exclusives can save the Wii/Wii U.

As for Microsoft, boring exclusives and the notorious hardware failure rate removed them from this poll.

Sony has free online, a blu-ray player, excellent exclusives and in my case a strong system that took a hell of a beating before it died. Oh and Playstation Plus - a small fee for 3 games a month.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops 2 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#128Xtreme-VoidPosted 3/8/2013 5:46:55 AM
Sony have everything while Nintendo have every little thing.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#129P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 3/8/2013 5:49:36 AM
Jason_Hudson posted...

First they had one underpowered system that didn't even have HDMI/Ethernet capabilities and got shoddy ports from developers who had to water down the games to the point most of it was lost.

Then they brought out another system that finally caught up to the other consoles, which they hailed as next-gen when in reality it's nowhere near next gen. Plot twist: instead of getting bad ports, they're now being completely ignored by developers.

As for Microsoft, boring exclusives and the notorious hardware failure rate removed them from this poll.

Sony has free online, a blu-ray player, excellent exclusives and in my case a strong system that took a hell of a beating before it died. Oh and Playstation Plus - a small fee for 3 games a month.

You shouldn't do 'shrooms. It's not good for you.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa
#130MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:53:06 AM
Jason_Hudson posted...

Oh look a Sony fanbaby.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.