Winner of seventh generation.

#131Xtreme-VoidPosted 3/8/2013 6:02:05 AM
MathewManson posted...
Jason_Hudson posted...
lol at all the people that voted Nintendo.

First they had one underpowered system that didn't even have HDMI/Ethernet capabilities and got shoddy ports from developers who had to water down the games to the point most of it was lost.

Then they brought out another system that finally caught up to the other consoles, which they hailed as next-gen when in reality it's nowhere near next gen. Plot twist: instead of getting bad ports, they're now being completely ignored by developers.

Not even the exclusives can save the Wii/Wii U.

As for Microsoft, boring exclusives and the notorious hardware failure rate removed them from this poll.

Sony has free online, a blu-ray player, excellent exclusives and in my case a strong system that took a hell of a beating before it died. Oh and Playstation Plus - a small fee for 3 games a month.

Oh look a Sony fanbaby.

Oh look a drone
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#132MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:08:57 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
MathewManson posted...
Jason_Hudson posted...
lol at all the people that voted Nintendo.

First they had one underpowered system that didn't even have HDMI/Ethernet capabilities and got shoddy ports from developers who had to water down the games to the point most of it was lost.

Then they brought out another system that finally caught up to the other consoles, which they hailed as next-gen when in reality it's nowhere near next gen. Plot twist: instead of getting bad ports, they're now being completely ignored by developers.

Not even the exclusives can save the Wii/Wii U.

As for Microsoft, boring exclusives and the notorious hardware failure rate removed them from this poll.

Sony has free online, a blu-ray player, excellent exclusives and in my case a strong system that took a hell of a beating before it died. Oh and Playstation Plus - a small fee for 3 games a month.

Oh look a Sony fanbaby.

Oh look a drone

>Calls me a drone for supporting all systems and not choosing one to fap over.
>Defends Sony with all his might and faps to the VITA.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#133psychoboo13Posted 3/8/2013 6:52:14 AM
shaunme posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...
Quote:Gaming PCs, genius. Go home, kid.
@MathewManson

You have absolutely no idea What a gaming PC is.

Your PS4 and 720 will be last-gen PC. Loooooooool. :3
@MathewManson

You clearly don't even know how PC hardware works. My video cards from two generations ago(GTX 460 SLI) Still easily outperform mid range modern cards like the GTX 660 TI. The more you talk about this issue the more it seems like you have no idea how PC hardware even works.

trying to talk tech to Nintendo fanboys

/facepalm
@shaunme

Did you just call me a Nintendo fanboy? I think the entirety of the wii and wii u Board would find your statement hilarious. I've been the bane of Nintendo drones for quite a while now.

Of course lashing out with wild accusations is a good Indicator of your desperation. You really don't know what a PC gamer is or what a PC gaming rig is.

1. I wasn't calling you a nin fanboy
2.look at my sig, read my specs.
3.Dont respond to me again until you upgrade from those peasant 4xx series cards.

@shaunme

Nobody gives a **** about those crappy specs. Its a terribly bad setup for cost. The fact that u think people care about a 680 shows how u arent a real pc gamer. U dont know wat a gaming rig is hence u waste ur money on what u think validates u as a pc gamer.

I have 3 680's if you beg me I may donate one to you as I hate seeing people have to use such weak hardware .

I spent approximately $500 on my PC and I guarantee that it can run 95% of games out there at 1080p on high settings. If you wanna spend an extra $800 for an unnoticeable amount of bloom, be my guest.
---
Breathe. Believe. Battle.
LoL IGN: burningbagel
#134MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:53:37 AM
I love it when people pull numbers out of their butts.
---
#135psychoboo13Posted 3/8/2013 6:59:03 AM
MathewManson posted...

If you're referring to me, I said 95% because I know there are a few games out there my rig would have trouble running, but I've never actually owned a game that that's the case for.
---
Breathe. Believe. Battle.
LoL IGN: burningbagel
#136songoku0206Posted 3/8/2013 7:07:56 AM
As a gamer I don't care who won, all that matters is where the games were at and guess what they sure wasn't on the wii.
---
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Cloudstrife0206
#137shaunmePosted 3/8/2013 7:13:12 AM
well I don't use 1080p peasant resolution,I game 1440p
I don't game on 1 screen, I game on 3.
I don't game on high, I game on ultra.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#138shaunmePosted 3/8/2013 7:16:01 AM
songoku0206 posted...
As a gamer I don't care who won, all that matters is where the games were at and guess what they sure wasn't on the wii.

this, 360/ps3 win by having red dead redemption, show me a more epic game.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#139shaunmePosted 3/8/2013 7:18:32 AM
psychoboo13 posted...
MathewManson posted...

If you're referring to me, I said 95% because I know there are a few games out there my rig would have trouble running, but I've never actually owned a game that that's the case for.

buy games that don't require decent hardware to max, pretend your pc is capable.
---
#140MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 7:18:39 AM
shaunme posted...
songoku0206 posted...

this, 360/ps3 win by having red dead redemption, show me a more epic game.

Eh...am I the only person who didn't really care for that game? I think Bioshock destroys it.
---