Winner of seventh generation.

#171DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/8/2013 12:53:08 PM
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...
@shaunme

A complete waste of money. The result of a peasant forcing himself into the PC industry. They don't know the first thing about PC gaming and believe they will find acceptance by throwing their money into a fire.

Peasant with 3 £430 cards hmmm
Peasant with 2 midrange cards....from 2 years ago.
Desperate is a fitting name for you .
@shaunme

Someone doesnt know what a peasant is. A gaming peasant is a social status, not an economic one. U cant buy class :)

I built this pc(my 3rd one I built)
Choose all my components
Desperate monkey is desperate
@shaunme

Clearly the point went way over your head. When you stop obsessing over the hardware your mommy bought you You might be able to participate in the discussion of what an actual PC gamer is.

I wouldn't even use a 460 as a physx card

@shaunme

*woosh*
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#172shaunmePosted 3/8/2013 12:55:27 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
@shaunme

A complete waste of money. The result of a peasant forcing himself into the PC industry. They don't know the first thing about PC gaming and believe they will find acceptance by throwing their money into a fire.

Peasant with 3 £430 cards hmmm
Peasant with 2 midrange cards....from 2 years ago.
Desperate is a fitting name for you .
@shaunme

Someone doesnt know what a peasant is. A gaming peasant is a social status, not an economic one. U cant buy class :)

I built this pc(my 3rd one I built)
Choose all my components
Desperate monkey is desperate
@shaunme

Clearly the point went way over your head. When you stop obsessing over the hardware your mommy bought you You might be able to participate in the discussion of what an actual PC gamer is.

I wouldn't even use a 460 as a physx card

@shaunme

*woosh*

look if your going to game on pc max everything or buy a console silly .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#173DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/8/2013 12:56:35 PM
Thats the most peasant thing i've heard so far. Keep goin'.
---
#174shaunmePosted 3/8/2013 12:57:37 PM

I don't mean to make you jealous monkey xx
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#175DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/8/2013 1:26:54 PM

@shaunme

Proof that u think ur impressing people with hardware. Scrubs always try so hard...
---
#176squatch22Posted 3/8/2013 1:27:50 PM

@shaunme

Proof that u think ur impressing people with hardware. Scrubs always try so hard...

lol
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#177shaunmePosted 3/8/2013 1:33:45 PM

@shaunme

lol.
---
#178DilliciousPosted 3/8/2013 1:38:39 PM
>People picking the 360

Hehe.

Anyway, the PS3 clearly. Don't me wrong, I liked the wii too. But it was a disappointment compare to the PS3.
---
3DS FC:1504-6147-0115
Currently Playing: Etrain Odyssey 4, Rhythm Thief.
#179sonic777Posted 3/8/2013 2:10:11 PM(edited)
ITT:

Nintendo kills off the Wii. No more sales matter or count, the generation is over.

That's like if the person who is in first place in a marathon suffers a severe leg cramp at the 25th mile, they win, not the person who crosses the finish line first.

To my knowledge, the 7th gen consoles are still being sold, so there can't be any "winner."

EDIT: cramp, not crap. Although that would be interesting.
#180shaunmePosted 3/8/2013 2:16:41 PM
sonic777 posted...
ITT:

Nintendo kills off the Wii. No more sales matter or count, the generation is over.

That's like if the person who is in first place in a marathon suffers a severe leg cramp at the 25th mile, they win, not the person who crosses the finish line first.

To my knowledge, the 7th gen consoles are still being sold, so there can't be any "winner."

EDIT: cramp, not crap. Although that would be interesting.

logic used, I like you.
---