Winner of seventh generation.

#181Phasmatis92Posted 3/8/2013 3:51:08 PM
CraZywEaR posted...
Phasmatis92 posted...
shaunme posted...
Phasmatis92 posted...
songoku0206 posted...
As a gamer I don't care who won, all that matters is where the games were at and guess what they sure wasn't on the wii.

Speak for yourself, as a multi-console owner I'll take the Wii's library over either of the other two.

Red Dead Redemption didn't do it for me. GTA with slow horses instead of fast cars, and I don't find GTA much fun to begin with.

opinions.

Exactly.
Opinions.
The winner of the generation in terms of games is entirely a matter of opinion.
What's not a matter of opinion is the sales winner, which is normally what is meant by the "winner" of a generation.

With that being said, why do you think their is a poll? I'm genuinely confused

To stir things up by getting those who dislike Nintendo or the Wii or vote against it in spite of sales. It's essentially a troll topic.
---
I'm a promiscuous gamer; Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and none of them know I'm cheating on them.
#182Phasmatis92Posted 3/8/2013 3:52:39 PM
shaunme posted...
Phasmatis92 posted...
shaunme posted...
Phasmatis92 posted...
songoku0206 posted...
As a gamer I don't care who won, all that matters is where the games were at and guess what they sure wasn't on the wii.

Speak for yourself, as a multi-console owner I'll take the Wii's library over either of the other two.

Red Dead Redemption didn't do it for me. GTA with slow horses instead of fast cars, and I don't find GTA much fun to begin with.

opinions.

Exactly.
Opinions.
The winner of the generation in terms of games is entirely a matter of opinion.
What's not a matter of opinion is the sales winner, which is normally what is meant by the "winner" of a generation.

Ps3 and 360 are still on sale,as is the Wii so regarding sales there is no winner.

The 7th generation is just about over though; the Wii U is already out, and the PS4 (and probably the Nextbox too) will be joining it within the year.
---
I'm a promiscuous gamer; Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and none of them know I'm cheating on them.
#183surferguy7Posted 3/8/2013 3:57:57 PM
Going by this board's logic, sales mean everything, therefore Nintendo wins.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#184MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:45:14 PM
This is still going? Lol win!
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#185bigjclassicPosted 3/8/2013 4:57:15 PM
Nintendo and its not even funny.

I like how people combine 360 and PS3 sales to make a point, but the entire 7th gen they hated each other. (Fanboys)

7th gen ended when Wii hit 80 million, so that race is over. No need to spin anything. They sold more hardware/software overall.

People let's look to 8th gen, leave those old relics where they are and just enjoy the games. As a day one PS3 owner, it sucked but, the system got better as time went on.

Same for the Wii U, to some it may suck now but the killer apps are coming.

Question is, will Wii U 1st party titles sell like their Wii counterparts? (Looking @ you Mario Kart and NSMBU)
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
My channel: youtube.com/classicviolence
#186Andrew21044Posted 3/8/2013 5:18:54 PM
It doesn't matter to me..I play games to enjoy them.
---
This is endorsed and loved by Tony Stewart.
http://i49.tinypic.com/2gtp63s.gif
#187shadothugPosted 3/9/2013 1:40:54 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
shadothug posted...
I think its funny nintindo won this vote and microsoft got last when microsoft actually won for seventh generation seeing by the sales of course and nintendo got last if irony where strawberrys well i think we would be drinking alot of smoothies right now

Use punctuation. Also, you are wrong.

Haha i know im not wrong and theres no need for punctuation were talking about video games im not writing essay in english class
---
GT: Assassins RioT
Playing: Black Ops 2 Zombies and Multiplayer
#188P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 3/9/2013 2:36:18 PM
shadothug posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
shadothug posted...
I think its funny nintindo won this vote and microsoft got last when microsoft actually won for seventh generation seeing by the sales of course and nintendo got last if irony where strawberrys well i think we would be drinking alot of smoothies right now

Use punctuation. Also, you are wrong.

Haha i know im not wrong and theres no need for punctuation were talking about video games im not writing essay in english class

First, let me reiterate. You are wrong. Nintendo sold more hardware and software than Microsoft this generation. Nintendo's sales also trumped the Sony's sales making them take first place. Therefore Nintendo is in first place. Sony just passed Microsoft's sales as well, if I recall correctly, making Microsoft take last place in hardware sales though their software sales still trump Sony's. And it's best that you use correct punctuation and grammar so that you don't come off as a complete idiot as you have just now. You should always strive to write professionally even if you aren't in an English class. Doing otherwise could prove foolish.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa
#189excitebike64Posted 3/9/2013 3:39:52 PM
Without reading: the conclusion can not be made, yet.

Right now, Nintendo.

I actually think Sony has a chance in the next 3-5 years.

MS will probably drop the 360 like they did the Xbox. If they do, I can see it being Sony, Nintendo, then MS... actually.

Or maybe, Nintendo, Sony, MS. Either way, I think MS will be last once again.
#190Shamrock99Posted 3/10/2013 1:03:28 AM
excitebike64 posted...
Either way, I think MS will be last once again.

Once again? Original Xbox sold more units worldwide than Gamecube. Xbox came in 2nd place to PS2 last gen.
---
http://tinyurl.com/arksbya http://tinyurl.com/b59xwvj http://tinyurl.com/a5heha2
http://www.backloggery.com/Kajicat