post people on your wii u friends list from Gamefaqs and....

#11DarkAdonis123Posted 3/8/2013 9:38:41 AM
Wii U
Nobody. The only multi player game I have is TTT2, which I play more on 360 because I have a stick for it.

Ignore/block
Nobody. Labeling everyone who disagrees with you as a troll and blocking them is extremely stupid.

With that said my ID is DarkAdonis. I'll be adding people who want to play monster hunter.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#12shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 9:49:46 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Wii U
Nobody. The only multi player game I have is TTT2, which I play more on 360 because I have a stick for it.

Ignore/block
Nobody. Labeling everyone who disagrees with you as a troll and blocking them is extremely stupid.

With that said my ID is DarkAdonis. I'll be adding people who want to play monster hunter.

im getting MH, but it is my first time playing it so il probably slow you down.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#13DeathSoul2000Posted 3/8/2013 9:55:38 AM
shaunme posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
shaunme posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
i have no friends :(
(on wii u)

well do you want some?

i don't see why not, it may give me a little more incentive to boot it up more often

having friends make the miiverse a bit more interesting

yah true. my IDs in my profile if anyone wants to add.
#14DarkAdonis123Posted 3/8/2013 4:10:50 PM
shaunme posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Wii U

Ignore/block

im getting MH, but it is my first time playing it so il probably slow you down.

My only MH experience is playing the demo. So I suck too.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#15hellbringherPosted 3/8/2013 4:18:01 PM
Parkerspeter - add me
---
That cornbread looks good!!! - Eddie Winslow