In all seriousness, why isnt Nintendo even advertising this thing?

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/8/2013 4:13:01 PM
Is this some kind of master plan by Nintendo that I just cant comprehend?

We know the console isnt exactly selling gangbusters at the moment, so... wouldnt you think they would be trying to do something about that? Especially considering that most people either dont even know the console exists, or believe it to be some expensive add on for the Wii.

We know they havent abandoned the console... so whats the deal? Just curious...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2rafiiillaPosted 3/8/2013 4:16:04 PM
I like to think that they are planning the advertising for after the E3 and take advantage of the momentum of the event, plus maybe they have more games to advertise
---
NNID: rafiiilla
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk3xxrWmyk1qj8d3jo1_500.gif
#3DisgaeaNutPosted 3/8/2013 4:22:11 PM
What would they advertise at the moment at least?

Come play exciting games that are inferior ports of games on other systems you already own?

Once games start coming out they will advertise more. You will probably see it pick up this month as Monster Hunter and Lego City come out but you won't hit much advertising until a big first party title drops since Monster Hunter doesn't sell well in the U.S.
#4zender1999Posted 3/8/2013 4:22:20 PM
not enough games, its best to do an advertisement blits when there are more games out, win win
#5HungoverHero777Posted 3/8/2013 4:22:51 PM
rafiiilla posted...
I like to think that they are planning the advertising for after the E3 and take advantage of the momentum of the event, plus maybe they have more games to advertise

They might also have new bundles to advertise then as well.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#6LightHawKnightPosted 3/8/2013 4:23:56 PM
The real question is why did Sony not advertise the s*** out of the Vita.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#7P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 3/8/2013 4:32:50 PM
zender1999 posted...
not enough games, its best to do an advertisement blits when there are more games out, win win

This. They did the same thing with the 3DS
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa
#8fhsfootball74Posted 3/8/2013 4:35:50 PM
I've actually seen a Lego City Undercover commercial multiple times this week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0dyOIeBSHA
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#9ElectricMolePosted 3/8/2013 4:36:55 PM
They need a game to advertise if theyre going to sell.the system. That game is currently Lego City. Maybe there'll be a new ad when Pikmin 3 is coming.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#10Bahamut_10thPosted 3/8/2013 4:51:54 PM
Nintendo said they trusted word-of-the-mouth would be all the advertising Wii U would need for the time being due its 'play to understand' nature.