In all seriousness, why isnt Nintendo even advertising this thing?

#21Arcanine2009Posted 3/8/2013 7:58:33 PM
Not enough 1st party wii u games to advertise I bet..
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#22_Sovereign_Posted 3/8/2013 10:42:32 PM
I keep seeing ads on TV, in magazines, and all over the internet. That's not including all the demo kiosks, cardboard displays in stores, sales papers, and commercials over radio/TV in stores.
Seriously, where are you people that you haven't heard or seen ANY sort of advertisement for Wii U?
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#23Chaos_KreaturePosted 3/9/2013 2:31:19 AM
ElectricMole posted...
They need a game to advertise if theyre going to sell.the system. That game is currently Lego City. Maybe there'll be a new ad when Pikmin 3 is coming.

There's Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, too.

It's because they're still trying to find music that doesn't make people's ears bleed and their brains hemorrhage upon exposure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dbGJieRaH0

That song was a terrible choice, seriously.
---
MHT: Zyzax MH3U: Hopefully the same, if not for some reason, TriforceKnight(also my NN id)
#24DarthBadgerPosted 3/9/2013 4:11:06 AM
sonic777 posted...
It's because they're still trying to find music that doesn't make people's ears bleed and their brains hemorrhage upon exposure.

Hideous. Watch muted for better effect. Watch twice if you want death.

God, that's terrible. That video advertises the Wii U like some flakey piece of **** from the 80's and sounds like when a computer BSOD's HARD.

The pure BAD in that video focuses so much on the "keeping in touch with family and friends" approach I feel like I'm watching a bland and generic DirecTV or Sprint Mobile commercial.

I just don't get marketing. Nothing about that makes me want one (and I already have one!). The product's usefulness makes me want it. Why don't they actually show what the damn thing can do other than allowing you to sit next to your son or sing in front of a conservatively dressed, demographically diverse group of people?

I know there are other videos, but like I said, I just don't get marketing. Why even waste time with such a video?
---
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble
"Buy a shotgun." - Joe Biden
#25FFXIgaiaknightPosted 3/9/2013 4:13:34 AM
DarthBadger posted...
sonic777 posted...

Hideous. Watch muted for better effect. Watch twice if you want death.

God, that's terrible. That video advertises the Wii U like some flakey piece of **** from the 80's and sounds like when a computer BSOD's HARD.

The pure BAD in that video focuses so much on the "keeping in touch with family and friends" approach I feel like I'm watching a bland and generic DirecTV or Sprint Mobile commercial.

I just don't get marketing. Nothing about that makes me want one (and I already have one!). The product's usefulness makes me want it. Why don't they actually show what the damn thing can do other than allowing you to sit next to your son or sing in front of a conservatively dressed, demographically diverse group of people?

I know there are other videos, but like I said, I just don't get marketing. Why even waste time with such a video?

doesnt help that the commercial made it seem like a addon for the wii instead of a whole new system.
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight