To those of you who think it is a problem that EA isn't supporting Wii U

#1Emerald_MeliosPosted 3/8/2013 5:43:57 PM
Please take a very good look at what they're doing with SimCity. And what they did to Bioware's recent games. Do any of you really think a business like that should be supported? This company has purchased so many game studios and franchises, and drove nearly all of them into the ****ing ground! And people have the audacity to state that Wii U needs a corrupt publisher like EA!? No....none of these consoles needs a rotten, abusively destructive company like Electronic Arts.

All of their products should be boycotted, on every platform -- including Sony and Microsoft. The gaming industry would be better off without that sociopathic corporation. The sooner they go out of business and rot in hell, the better.
#2ShinChuckPosted 3/8/2013 5:45:39 PM
While I agree that EA brings some serious issues to the table, the lack of their support can be pretty damaging. People forget that it was one of several factors that really gimped the Dreamcast early on.
---
GamerTag: ShinChuck, PSN: ShinChuck1
http://homepage.mac.com/shinchuck - Video games, YouTube, Deviantart, Etcetera.
#3Prince ShondronaiPosted 3/8/2013 5:46:24 PM
I agree. I hope EA's the first to crash and burn in the possibly-coming troubled times for the industry.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#4S_FoxPosted 3/8/2013 5:48:34 PM
ugh, I'm glad that EA is moving closer to MS for the next generation, at least the Wii U and PS4 will have less of their crap
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Borderlands
#5ADHDguitarPosted 3/8/2013 5:50:13 PM
It is a problem, accept it.

EA may be evil, like completely morally evil, but they're a huge publisher with a ton of good games.

It's a problem.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#6dennis941012Posted 3/8/2013 5:51:22 PM
While I agree that EA brings some serious issues to the table, the lack of their support can be pretty damaging. People forget that it was one of several factors that really gimped the Dreamcast early on.

EA may be evil, like completely morally evil, but they're a huge publisher with a ton of good games.

It's a problem.

No just no
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#7metroid02Posted 3/8/2013 5:53:15 PM
ADHDguitar posted...

It's a problem.

Exactly. As much as I love my Wii U and as much as I may dislike most of EAs games, they are where they are because people buy their games. And if the Wii U doesnt have EA games then these EA customers would probably not consider getting a Wii U.

Nintendo really has to start getting that 3rd party support back because its needed desperately.
---
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8
#8S_FoxPosted 3/8/2013 5:53:40 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Borderlands
#9SocranPosted 3/8/2013 5:58:13 PM(edited)
ADHDguitar posted...

It's a problem.

This. Back in World War II, we had Stalin on our side, and it made a major difference. Even if he was morally corrupt in his own way, and had pretty much doomed the Soviet Union to collapse from the start, Hitler could've done a lot more damage if he wasn't preoccupied with his many failed campaigns against Russia.

That said, supposedly the reason our "Stalin" is giving Nintendo the shaft is because Nintendo refused to join the great communist cause, so maybe it was necessary in the long run. Still pretty damaging, though.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#10Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:07:55 PM(edited)
ADHDguitar posted...

It's a problem.

Don't you dare defend that company after all the ruin they wrought! People need to stop supporting those sociopaths, and stop saying Nintendo needs their degraded products. At least Amazon called them out on their con. They should be blackballed by Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony for their anti-consumer behavior and forced to be split apart by external forces.