The Wii U is such a failure

#1omniryuPosted 3/8/2013 5:10:16 PM
and once it will have "The Legend of Zelda: Pig Ganon in realistic HD ", Wii Fit U, and "Super Mario & Super Sonic In A Colorful Universe" it will be a success! But on a serious note Nobody will ever EVER step up to the plate and say, "I was wrong."

But it seems everybody has forgotten that Nintendo have titan-levels IP. No, I'm not part of the Nintendo defense force nor am I a "100% Dude-Bro" Gamer. I'm just telling it like it is. Yes, February sales were horrible; There is no getting around it, but they can pick back up.

Also, yes those title pretty much sums up my prediction of what those game will feature or for Mario's case- how to surpass the galaxy series.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#2uneedtowakeupPosted 3/8/2013 5:12:39 PM
LOL those franchises didn't help the Gamecube did they?

I personally think that wii u is going to flop hard....... It's just not an interesting concept.
#3omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:15:52 PM
uneedtowakeup posted...
LOL those franchises didn't help the Gamecube did they?

I personally think that wii u is going to flop hard....... It's just not an interesting concept.

But sold almost twice more on the Wii. If I remember correctly... oh yea "lol"
---
#4omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:17:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5TAoRPosted 3/8/2013 5:18:56 PM
The Wii sold a lot more then the GC though so with a larger install base the games would naturally sell more.
---
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...
#6omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:20:32 PM
TAoR posted...
The Wii sold a lot more then the GC though so with a larger install base the games would naturally sell more.

Yea, it sold alot more because of the Wii series - which is why i put Wii Fit U.
---
#7TAoRPosted 3/8/2013 5:25:56 PM
True, I forgot you mentioned that XD
---
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...
#8pearl arowanaPosted 3/8/2013 5:35:57 PM
YES! we need more reassurance topics! the insecurity is very dense in this board. rofl
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#9DDP886Posted 3/8/2013 5:52:55 PM
the wii U has NO games
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#10ImGanondorfLolPosted 3/8/2013 5:53:33 PM
pearl arowana posted...
YES! we need more reassurance topics! the insecurity is very dense in this board. rofl

You're right, only troll topics or any topic about Nintendo being doomed is allowed to be posted here, on the Wii U board. Posting topics about anything positive is forbidden.