If Nintendo creates a Gamepad Plus with analog triggers and longer battery life

#1JSC3Posted 3/8/2013 8:25:53 PM
Would you buy it? This is where I think Nintendo dropped the ball...
---
Nintendo... Do us all a favor and BUY BACK RAREWARE!!!
#2Y34RX3R0Posted 3/8/2013 8:30:22 PM
Maybe if it looked sleeker and sold for 80ish dollars, yes!
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#3Poopcorn13Posted 3/8/2013 8:32:58 PM
Probably not. The battery life hasn't negatively impacted me yet. I really only find analog triggers to be a necessity for racers or games with controllable cars. (Open world) I need more racers to test it on before I judge that.

I would consider a Wii U Gamepad XL though. :D
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#4JunahuPosted 3/8/2013 8:35:15 PM
Clearly they need to release a Gamepad Circle Pad Pro, to give the controller an extra analogue stick and two more triggers.

:P
#5_Sovereign_Posted 3/8/2013 9:27:58 PM
Nope
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#6StephenYap3Posted 3/10/2013 10:43:29 AM
If it's going to be for the Game Cube VC, as well as having the Wii U Pro Controllers having the Analog Triggers upgrade, yes.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#7MotiJrPosted 3/10/2013 10:46:32 AM
No
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#8DTY3Posted 3/10/2013 10:47:52 AM
seeing as I can just buy a bigger battery and the analog triggers would be horribly underutilized....

hell no. waste of money.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#9Warmonger222Posted 3/10/2013 11:52:47 AM
No, I can't think of any games that would even use the triggers besides racing games, I recently discovered that you accelerate with the triggers in a select few; why is this necessary? Its an annoying adjustment to make and I wish they would just use A and B like most of them do. And I dont know of any GC games that use the analog triggers besides Mario Sunshine, but that could still be changed rather easily.

But if they ever do make an analog trigger controller, PLEASE use triggers like on the Gamecube and NOT the 360 or especcially PS3 triggers. The Gamecubes triggers were one of the reasons its still my favorite controller.
---
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios
#10Tsutarja495Posted 3/10/2013 11:55:28 AM
Battery life doesn't matter to me at all. It's a controller for a home console, I can keep it plugged in while in use. It would all come down to how many games utilized the analogue triggers for whether I would buy it.