Paper Mario Wii U

#11MotiJrPosted 3/10/2013 12:14:19 PM
MotiJr posted...
I would like one but with all the fickle fans crying over the changes they tried, I doubt they will bother making one now.

Our complaints are completely justified.

Not really, just some whining that s typical of Nintendo 'fans'

If they do go back to the old formula, expect the rehash comments to start.

Do you even know why people consider NSMB2 to be a rehash? Here's a hint:
Mostly reused music
No new world themes
Only 5 new enemies, 4 of which or minor variations on pre-existing ones
Rehased bosses
Only one new powerup that's merely a Fire Flower on golden steroids
Mostly reused level gimmicks

If a new Paper Mario game were to made, it wouldn't be hard for IS to make it not a rehash. No one called TTYD a rehash, did they?

People did call TTYD a rehash, and they could make all the changes in the world but nitpickers such as yourself would find something to whine about. Universal truth, just accept it and move on.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#12wiiking96Posted 3/10/2013 12:19:40 PM
MotiJr posted...
People did call TTYD a rehash,

Give me proof or at least strong evidence. And "people" is a very generic idea; it could be referring to only 0.001% of all people who played TTYD.

and they could make all the changes in the world but nitpickers such as yourself would find something to whine about. Universal truth, just accept it and move on.

People that complain about both NSMB2 and PMSS aren't nitpickers; we have strong reasons why we dislike the two games.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#13StephenYap3Posted 3/14/2013 10:38:58 AM
wiiking96 posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
I don't think its gameplay style could be any better since I think it reached its fullest potential.

Wait . . . WHAT??

On topic: I would definitely like to see a true sequel of TTYD with a buttload of improvements.

Wrong thing I said :(

And yes, I would to see a true sequel of TTYD with a Jupiter-load of improvements.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#14GnomestonePosted 3/14/2013 11:27:07 AM
I thought Super Paper Mario was great. All console Paper Mario's were really fun. I hope to see another on Wii U.
#15MichaelDeAngeloPosted 3/14/2013 11:39:56 AM
picano posted...
I loved Super Paper Mario --- granted it wasn't quite the same style.

And sure, I could go for Paper Mario U.

---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
#16KCJ5062Posted 3/14/2013 11:46:58 AM
I got easily bored with SPM pretty quick. I also found it a bit too easy.