Wii U pro controller + U tablet=Portable Gaming anywhere.

#1DentenshiPosted 3/9/2013 3:52:42 PM
I was playing Warriors Orochi when someone wanted to use the TV. I brought the Pro controller U with me to test out if you could use it on the tablet. Didn't see why it wouldn't work. After trying it and basically having a portable TV all I can say is "This is an amazing system with so much potential."

Pig-Headed lazy Developers and publishers need to get their head outta their butts and give the U a chance. The Wii U is a great system it just needs more third party support. Everyone needs to stop being afraid and give it support. People will be happy to throw money at the Wii U if it has more support.
---
GT:Dentenshi PSN:wolfkeeper YouTube:SubeteObscurity
#2LifelessBoyPosted 3/9/2013 4:11:32 PM
I'd rather play my DS.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Daniel
#3Virus66Posted 3/9/2013 4:54:38 PM
If I wanted a portable console, I'd play my 3DS. I don't need a Wii U to do that.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#4omniryuPosted 3/9/2013 4:59:42 PM
Do you mean anywhere in a two story or less house? And why play with a pro controller and use the gamepad for a tv when you can just use the gamepad. I understand the pro controller and a regular tv, but the gamepad and pro controller? No.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#5vidalmorazaPosted 3/9/2013 5:00:32 PM
Virus66 posted...
If I wanted a portable console, I'd play my 3DS. I don't need a Wii U to do that.

Is an option, is there, if you donīt use it does not mean other can, I have a nice 40" LED HDTV in my room, and I played 90% of most games in the gamepad, is a nice option, I use it, and I also have a 3DS, iPad, Vita, iPhone and more portable devices....
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#6JKatarnPosted 3/9/2013 5:05:11 PM(edited)
We already have portable gaming - it was popularized with the Nintendo Gameboy in the 90's, through the current iPad, iPhone devices + 3DS and Vita as well as gaming laptops, etc. - these devices also have the side benefit of being truly portable (as in you don't have to be within 50' of a main console to play games).
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#7Dentenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 5:54:55 PM(edited)
Seriously. Why is almost everyone so butthurt over a nice feature the Wii U has? What if I or someone doesn't want to play 3DS or Gameboy and would like to continue their run in an RPG, action game, ect in another room? This is something that some people have been asking for, for a long time. I can take my Wii U to work hook it to a wall in my office and play off the gamepad for a quick game in something. (on break of course..)

I don't know if its trolling, whiny bitterness or whatever. but gamers have become the most graphic hungry trash of the industry.

I can't wait till the PS4 comes out so everyone can go troll on those boards. So normal people can talk more on this board about Wii U games and future games.

Instead of repeatedly ragging on about Nintendo's financial crisis. Which I highly doubt anyone knows what their even saying on this board due to all the nonsensical Patcher a.k.a Moneyman Trollface load of bull they post.
---
#8SolisPosted 3/9/2013 6:00:19 PM
Portable gaming anywhere!*

*within 20 feet of the console
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
#9SSJ4CHRISPosted 3/9/2013 6:02:04 PM
Dentenshi posted...
I was playing Warriors Orochi when someone wanted to use the TV. I brought the Pro controller U with me to test out if you could use it on the tablet. Didn't see why it wouldn't work. After trying it and basically having a portable TV all I can say is "This is an amazing system with so much potential."

Pig-Headed lazy Developers and publishers need to get their head outta their butts and give the U a chance. The Wii U is a great system it just needs more third party support. Everyone needs to stop being afraid and give it support. People will be happy to throw money at the Wii U if it has more support.

Why are devs "lazy and pig-headed"? Go out and buy 100000 more Wii U's to show that people are interested before you ignorantly blame devs for not rushing games out onto a failing console. You won't donate money to keep them open when people don't buy their Wii U games, I'd bet.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#10Dentenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 6:06:00 PM
Dentenshi posted...

Why are devs "lazy and pig-headed"? Go out and buy 100000 more Wii U's to show that people are interested before you ignorantly blame devs for not rushing games out onto a failing console. You won't donate money to keep them open when people don't buy their Wii U games, I'd bet.

Yeah that's the problem, kid. Maybe if someone made something worth owning, no! PLAYING on the Wii U then rushing shotty half assed ports. I'll take my statement back.
---