Wii U pro controller + U tablet=Portable Gaming anywhere.

#11AiuchiFanboiPosted 3/9/2013 9:03:12 PM
Solis posted...
Portable gaming anywhere!*

*within 20 feet of the console

In my house its within 12-15 ft line of sight. One wall in between the pad and the console and its over. Even in the same room if i walk 15 feet away and turn around putting my body between the pad and console it loses connection.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die
#12JKatarnPosted 3/10/2013 12:21:39 PM
Dentenshi posted...
Seriously. Why is almost everyone so butthurt over a nice feature the Wii U has? What if I or someone doesn't want to play 3DS or Gameboy and would like to continue their run in an RPG, action game, ect in another room? This is something that some people have been asking for, for a long time. I can take my Wii U to work hook it to a wall in my office and play off the gamepad for a quick game in something. (on break of course..)

I don't know if its trolling, whiny bitterness or whatever. but gamers have become the most graphic hungry trash of the industry.

I can't wait till the PS4 comes out so everyone can go troll on those boards. So normal people can talk more on this board about Wii U games and future games.

Instead of repeatedly ragging on about Nintendo's financial crisis. Which I highly doubt anyone knows what their even saying on this board due to all the nonsensical Patcher a.k.a Moneyman Trollface load of bull they post.

It has nothing to do with being "butthurt"(let's retire this word, if you're over the age of 12 you're too old to be using such a juvenile phrase) - it is indeed a nice feature, but as a gamer, I primarily care about compelling games when choosing a game platform, not ancillary features - it could balance and rotate my tires for all I care, but if there's nothing interesting/worthwhile to play I don't care. It's a chicken-and-egg scenario, in order to sell more consoles Nintendo needs more games, but publishers are wary of publishing games for a console that doesn't have a large enough market to give them the sales they need.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#13SarcChigaimasuPosted 3/10/2013 12:26:39 PM
I'd rather play my Vita.
---
Proudly supporting the Florida Panthers Hockey Club since 1993.
2012 Southeast Division Champions