I dont know what to say for the Wii U...

#1Mixture420Posted 3/10/2013 12:25:35 AM
Really there is nothing even remotely decent in the next several months but Revelations and Monster Hunter, which is on other consoles.

Literally all there is this year exclusively is Game and Wario, Kirby Yarn, Pikman 3, and Wind Waker 2. Of those 4 I'd only buy Pikman 3. IMO the GC version of WW looks better.

I am trying to find an reason to buy and help support this seemingly dying console, but Nintendo is making it very hard right now. Do we just wait until mid-late 2014 when SSB4, 3D Mario, W101, Xeno, ect come? Wouldnt this console be in serious trouble by then?
---
http://i.imgur.com/GX2rZHa.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rad3r9sjVSM(now epic MGS boss theme)
#2XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 3/10/2013 12:30:26 AM
I don't know what you're talking about, my Monster Hunter Player U is gonna be just fine.
---
PSN and Nintendo Network: CrimsonSamuraiX
#3StickMen1090Posted 3/10/2013 12:33:42 AM
who is "we" cause there are great games coming that people are gonna buy..

probably want to stop acting like you are speaking for all gamers
#4FFXIgaiaknightPosted 3/10/2013 12:35:00 AM
the current 2013 lineup isnt all that bad but i get it TC its hard to justify it right now if you arent into whats currently available like me.

2013 Lineup (Shovelware excluded for obvious reasons)

All these games have been confirmed for a 2013 release in one form or another

Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Need for Speed
Rayman Legends
Game & wario
PIkmin 3
The Wonderful 101
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
Resident Evil Revelations
Lego Marvel Super heroes
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Watch Dogs
Skylanders Swap Force

I excluded stuff like mario kart and the new 3d mario game cause while we will see those at e3 there unconfirmed for 2013. Basically TC if you dont already have a wii u i would hold off till more first party games are out.
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#5DarthBadgerPosted 3/10/2013 12:37:30 AM
Just wait.

I want Nintendo to succeed as well, but don't buy if you don't want the product. It seems counteractive, but giving them money when they are doing wrong will not correct their path.

Big industry responds to sales. You could buy 1000 Wii U's out of generosity but it won't generate consumer and developer interest, and the system will continue down the path of failure. They will only recognize their mistakes if it hurts them financially.

The only way to help Nintendo is to not buy the product until they produce a product you and other consumers want.
---
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble
"Buy a shotgun." - Joe Biden
#6SocranPosted 3/10/2013 12:37:30 AM
Mixture420 posted...
Pikman 3

Do people do this on purpose? I swear to god, in literally every topic I've been to that says "Wii U has no games", they spell Pikmin wrong.

Also, there is no "Wind Waker 2", it's a remake. Wind Waker 2 is Phantom Hourglass.

And they plan to have the new 3D Mario game out this year, although a delay is always possible. Same for X, except that it's likely to come out in Japan first, with the localization drifting into next year.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#7ImGanondorfLolPosted 3/10/2013 2:53:40 AM(edited)
The games they reveal at E3 or during any other event might possibly be released by the end of this year, like the 3D Mario or Mario Kart. But yeah, if they don't this year isn't looking too good.

I'm REALLY looking forward to Pikmin 3 and WW HD though, but that's not enough games.
#8DarkAdonis123Posted 3/10/2013 3:23:43 AM
Right now we're swimming in ports. Even MH3U is an HD port of a 3DS game.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue