Classic Game Room reviews the Wii U!!! (new video)

#1ShadowkhNinjaPosted 3/10/2013 5:21:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5d4yz9bY7s

Pretty cool I laughed.
---
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
-Snake Plissken-
#2mjc0961Posted 3/10/2013 5:22:55 AM
Oh cool! Can't wait to listen to that guy's monotone voice and odd manner of speech just to learn something I can probably already guess: he likes the Wii U! The guy liked freaking Epic Mickey for f***'s sake.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#3MarikoNumber35Posted 3/10/2013 5:46:01 AM
mjc0961 posted...
Oh cool! Can't wait to listen to that guy's monotone voice and odd manner of speech just to learn something I can probably already guess: he likes the Wii U! The guy liked freaking Epic Mickey for f***'s sake.

LOL what a troll.
Most of the true core gaming community loves CGR because they are like the only good classic reviewers of videogames and I love the guys voice I could listen to it all day because its so soothing.

So stop trying to be an edgy hipster and dislike something just because its popular.
---
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
#4Maximo37Posted 3/10/2013 5:56:05 AM
Epic video... more Derek (CGR) would have made the video even better...
---
What a horrible night to have a curse...
#5BeanBeanKingdomPosted 3/10/2013 6:01:13 AM
This video convinced me to purchase a Vectrex.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#6nonexistingheroPosted 3/10/2013 6:02:26 AM(edited)
Pretty funny video. There is one thing he didn't quite get right though. He already made a judgment about it being pretty much the next Dreamcast. However, it's much too soon to judge the whole system + upcoming library right now. It might end up becoming a next Dreamcast, that doesn't mean it's correct to already judge it as such (and personally, I don't think it will be a next DC... at its worst, I expect this console to sell at least 30 or so million units over the course of 5 years).
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7HellsingOrgPosted 3/10/2013 6:43:09 AM
11/10 video because of the Vectrex.

Anyway i liked everything but didn't like how he showed the Game Gear etc... as the same size as the gamepad but didn't mention how much lighter the gamepad is.

Also I really would like if the Wii U was like the dreamcast because the dreamcast got so many awesome unique games and had cool features.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#8DarkAdonis123Posted 3/10/2013 6:57:28 AM
I enjoy classic game room. The review was very fair.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#9FoxravencroftPosted 3/10/2013 7:12:16 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
...Also I really would like if the Wii U was like the dreamcast because the dreamcast got so many awesome unique games and had cool features.

.........and then it died...
---
GT: Foxravencroft
When all of your wishes are granted, all of your dreams have been destroyed.
#10apocalyptic_4Posted 3/10/2013 7:23:50 AM
All this is was a dude showing off his systems.
---
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse