Classic Game Room reviews the Wii U!!! (new video)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Classic Game Room reviews the Wii U!!! (new video)
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5d4yz9bY7s

Pretty cool I laughed.
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
-Snake Plissken-
3 years ago#2
Oh cool! Can't wait to listen to that guy's monotone voice and odd manner of speech just to learn something I can probably already guess: he likes the Wii U! The guy liked freaking Epic Mickey for f***'s sake.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
3 years ago#3
mjc0961 posted...
Oh cool! Can't wait to listen to that guy's monotone voice and odd manner of speech just to learn something I can probably already guess: he likes the Wii U! The guy liked freaking Epic Mickey for f***'s sake.

LOL what a troll.
Most of the true core gaming community loves CGR because they are like the only good classic reviewers of videogames and I love the guys voice I could listen to it all day because its so soothing.

So stop trying to be an edgy hipster and dislike something just because its popular.
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
3 years ago#4
Epic video... more Derek (CGR) would have made the video even better...
What a horrible night to have a curse...
3 years ago#5
This video convinced me to purchase a Vectrex.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
3 years ago#6
Pretty funny video. There is one thing he didn't quite get right though. He already made a judgment about it being pretty much the next Dreamcast. However, it's much too soon to judge the whole system + upcoming library right now. It might end up becoming a next Dreamcast, that doesn't mean it's correct to already judge it as such (and personally, I don't think it will be a next DC... at its worst, I expect this console to sell at least 30 or so million units over the course of 5 years).
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
3 years ago#7
11/10 video because of the Vectrex.

Anyway i liked everything but didn't like how he showed the Game Gear etc... as the same size as the gamepad but didn't mention how much lighter the gamepad is.

Also I really would like if the Wii U was like the dreamcast because the dreamcast got so many awesome unique games and had cool features.
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
3 years ago#8
I enjoy classic game room. The review was very fair.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
3 years ago#9
HellsingOrg posted...
...Also I really would like if the Wii U was like the dreamcast because the dreamcast got so many awesome unique games and had cool features.

.........and then it died...
GT: Foxravencroft
When all of your wishes are granted, all of your dreams have been destroyed.
3 years ago#10
All this is was a dude showing off his systems.
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Classic Game Room reviews the Wii U!!! (new video)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived