I have a wii u and there are legit no games to play

#1bigbrandon1986Posted 3/10/2013 7:58:36 AM
I turned it on for the first time in 2 months yesterday to update it and watch an episode of the big bang theory on the playon app I have. I'm really dissapointed with the amount of games available for the wii u. I'm well aware of system launches and I really like the wii u. Does this system have any hope?
---
PSN ID: imurhero
TWITTER: Brandon_Renners
#2GM_Posted 3/10/2013 8:04:19 AM
People said the same thing about the PS3 for two years and now it has the most console exclusives outside of Nintendo.
---
CooperRC: "The 360 and PS3 are just fighting in the special olympics, the PC version is king."
#3bigbrandon1986(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 8:08:47 AM
The difference is I actually played the ps3 from the moment it came out. It hasn't been like that with the wii u.
---
PSN ID: imurhero
TWITTER: Brandon_Renners
#4Shadowbird_RHPosted 3/10/2013 8:08:55 AM
Way, way too early to call death on the Wii U. You mentioned you know about console launches. This is fairly average/average+.
If you had a Wii last gen, you should have got a PS3. Less expensive, loads more games.
If you had a PS3 last gen, you should be fine with a Wii U. Lots of Wii titles to enjoy.
If you had a Wii and a PS3 last gen, there's no reason why you shouldn't have plenty of games.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#5GM_Posted 3/10/2013 8:10:20 AM
bigbrandon1986 posted...
The difference is I actually played the ps3 from the moment it came out. It hasn't been like that with the wii u.

So you played bad ports and no exclusives on the PS3 yet you whine when you do the same thing on the Wii U?
---
CooperRC: "The 360 and PS3 are just fighting in the special olympics, the PC version is king."
#6tizzywilkillyouPosted 3/10/2013 9:53:43 AM
GM_ posted...
bigbrandon1986 posted...

So you played bad ports and no exclusives on the PS3 yet you whine when you do the same thing on the Wii U?

How many of these ****ing topics to we need ****ting up the board?

Wouldn't surprise me if TC never even owned a Wii U.
#7Arcanine2009Posted 3/10/2013 12:23:44 PM
If you're looking to mainly play AAA exclusives, you're gonna have to wait till next Fall, or summer at leat.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#8Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/10/2013 12:27:17 PM
I should have waited to get a Wii U until Pikmin 3 came out.
I got it at Christmas, because I thought that "launch window" meant "pretty soon."
#9MD1500Posted 3/10/2013 12:43:46 PM
Wait a couple of weeks.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Lego City
Need for Speed: Most Wanted U

All out by the end of this month.
#10DDP886Posted 3/10/2013 12:45:18 PM
GM_ posted...
People said the same thing about the PS3 for two years and now it has the most console exclusives outside of Nintendo.

Yea but hose exclusives haven't been rehashed 24 times
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs