Why do People Say There are Now Games to Play and Its Collecting Dust?

#11tizzywilkillyouPosted 3/10/2013 9:51:20 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
SimmerE15 posted...
Eh, opinions
All my friends have 360s, so if I miss any games I could just play at their houses if I want

I wouldn't call is sad, but from a logical standpoint it's a lateral(maybe even backwards) move. But as long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

Can you guys not read? He said he's interested in inevitable games from Nintendo as well.
#12DarkAdonis123Posted 3/10/2013 9:55:39 AM
tizzywilkillyou posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
SimmerE15 posted...
Eh, opinions
All my friends have 360s, so if I miss any games I could just play at their houses if I want

I wouldn't call is sad, but from a logical standpoint it's a lateral(maybe even backwards) move. But as long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

Can you guys not read? He said he's interested in inevitable games from Nintendo as well.

Yeah, Inevitable. Meaning they're not here. Which is why I'd suggest just waiting. What a stupid thing to ask on a forum where text is the sole way of communicating.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#13DemonDog666Posted 3/10/2013 9:55:44 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
SimmerE15 posted...
Eh, opinions

If he looked into old 360 games (particularly multiplats) he'd probably be interested in alot of those now, and instead of selling a console and buying a console and 3 games he could of got on the console he's selling he could just keep the console and buy the 3 games and wait until those theoretical Nintendo games come out.
#14MiharinPosted 3/10/2013 10:14:34 AM
You got... Urbz: Sims in the City last year? As a present? I hope you really wanted it.
---
Now playing: Video games
#15Faceman_Posted 3/10/2013 10:16:38 AM
16 and you only get games as gifts? Get a fk'n job. Pathetic.
#16Ambassador_KongPosted 3/10/2013 10:18:44 AM
SimmerE15 posted...
I'm 16 years old, have an Xbox 360 and only get games for birthdays and Christmas. I only have 2 games right now. One from Christmas(Tekken Tag Tournament 2) and one from my last birthday in June(Urbz: Sims in the City). I've been playing these games and haven't been gotten bored, and stopped playing my Xbox yet! Do I just have a higher patience to wait for games or something? I play Tekken every single day (same modes, no online, with friends, or by myself, and its always fun)

I'm about to trade in my 360 in for a WiiU, and the first game I'm going to get is Tekken because that game is just so darn amazing! I could see myself being happy with just that game for the longest. Then afterwards, I'd get AC3, then BLOPS II! But I'm a stupid Nintendo fanboy, and if a new Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, or 3D Mario came out, I'd buy it in a heartbeat >.>

You should spend more time studying. Your grammar is pretty awful.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi.
#17SimmerE15(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 11:04:04 AM
Miharin posted...
You got... Urbz: Sims in the City last year? As a present? I hope you really wanted it.

Yep I did! I got it and Tekken 6 for a present! I really had nostalgia for it haha

Faceman_ posted...
16 and you only get games as gifts? Get a fk'n job. Pathetic.

Don't worry ;)
I applied at a water park for a summer job :D

And sorry I'm one of those army brats :(

Ambassador_Kong posted...
SimmerE15 posted...
I'm 16 years old, have an Xbox 360 and only get games for birthdays and Christmas. I only have 2 games right now. One from Christmas(Tekken Tag Tournament 2) and one from my last birthday in June(Urbz: Sims in the City). I've been playing these games and haven't been gotten bored, and stopped playing my Xbox yet! Do I just have a higher patience to wait for games or something? I play Tekken every single day (same modes, no online, with friends, or by myself, and its always fun)

I'm about to trade in my 360 in for a WiiU, and the first game I'm going to get is Tekken because that game is just so darn amazing! I could see myself being happy with just that game for the longest. Then afterwards, I'd get AC3, then BLOPS II! But I'm a stupid Nintendo fanboy, and if a new Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, or 3D Mario came out, I'd buy it in a heartbeat >.>

You should spend more time studying. Your grammar is pretty awful.

Is that why I'm in the top 5% of my class ;)
Who cares about grammar on a video game board?! Lol
There's a time and place to be perfect, but this isn't a place for me :P
#18ADHDguitarPosted 3/10/2013 11:05:48 AM
I have games I haven't even turned on yet and I'm bored.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#19SimmerE15(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 11:11:52 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
SimmerE15 posted...
Eh, opinions

If he looked into old 360 games (particularly multiplats) he'd probably be interested in alot of those now, and instead of selling a console and buying a console and 3 games he could of got on the console he's selling he could just keep the console and buy the 3 games and wait until those theoretical Nintendo games come out.

Never thought of that, but everyone in my family has a 360, so I could always play the games on their systems. We have 4 360s in our house right now!
#20rudgerlightPosted 3/10/2013 11:13:01 AM
Bill Gates Son posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
You're going to trade in a console for 3 games that are on the console you have...

This...its sad really

Maybe he wants to play online and recognizes that although it costs more to get a Wii U now, it's ultimately cheaper to play those games on a Wii U (or PS3) than a 360 due to the yearly subscription.

That being said, it still seems like an odd time to switch.