A topic for all nintendo lovers...new and old.

#31shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 8:23:21 AM
lt519 posted...
shaunme posted...
lt519 posted...
Sorry TC I don't collect or keep my games/consoles. If I did I'd have a pretty badass collection of 20+ games for each Nintendo/Sony console and handheld. I also buy most games digitally now on the 3DS/Wii U/Steam. I was also a bad boy and had a modded DS and Wii so that collection is pretty thin ):

Last game I got was Gunman Clive, for $1.99 it's the best purchase I've made. Currently working on Duck mode.

Here's my roommate and my collection. His are all the Wii/PS2 games mine are the rest:

http://tinypic.com/r/34rd2jo/6

that 3ds is unbelievably sexy

It really pops out next to all that dust doesn't it? The old Red DS Brick over there helps too. It's like hanging out with ugly older friends so you look better.

lol I just could have had infamous 2 pre owned for 8 but I resisted, what is it like?
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#32lt519Posted 3/10/2013 8:41:34 AM
It's a fantastic sandbox game, one of my favorites this generation, hence hanging onto it. Much much better than the assassin's creed games (more of a superhero/comic book feel to the story). If you've played Infamous 1 it plays just like that but with a bigger more varied world and more epic boss fights/powers/enemies.

If you haven't played Infamous 1 the story won't have the same impact but the open world gameplay is IMO the best there is. It's not as evolved as, say a GTA, but the speed and fluidity of running around the city is unmatched, it puts AC3 to shame. It plays a lot like a shooter in the end (can kind of think of the different powers as different guns) but the open world really gives you the ability to approach any situation however you want.
#33shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 8:47:47 AM
lt519 posted...
It's a fantastic sandbox game, one of my favorites this generation, hence hanging onto it. Much much better than the assassin's creed games (more of a superhero/comic book feel to the story). If you've played Infamous 1 it plays just like that but with a bigger more varied world and more epic boss fights/powers/enemies.

If you haven't played Infamous 1 the story won't have the same impact but the open world gameplay is IMO the best there is. It's not as evolved as, say a GTA, but the speed and fluidity of running around the city is unmatched, it puts AC3 to shame. It plays a lot like a shooter in the end (can kind of think of the different powers as different guns) but the open world really gives you the ability to approach any situation however you want.

I had infamous but traded it in il definitely check 2 out.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#34shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 9:48:46 AM
Bump
---