My girlfriend returned our Wii U friday night...

#11nickvd8Posted 3/10/2013 9:27:38 AM
DaLastBoss posted...
Admitting that there are no games on the Wii U == trollin?
A lot of people on here don't know what trollin even beans

Trollin is even to beans? I don't get it.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#12Ambassador_KongPosted 3/10/2013 9:30:10 AM
DaLastBoss posted...
Admitting that there are no games on the Wii U == trollin?
A lot of people on here don't know what trollin even beans

Zombi U, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Blops 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Mass Effect 3, DArksiders 2, Batman: Armored Edition, Trine 2, and Runner 2 aren't games?

No one is slagging you for saying the Wii U doesn't have games (even though it does), people are slagging you for talking about your imaginary girlfriend returning your imaginary Wii U.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi.
#13DaLastBoss(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 9:36:07 AM
Zombi U - mediocre FPS that no one liked
Nintendoland - my family/friends don't like the Wii U so I can't really play this
NSMBU - didn't I play this already?
Blops 2 - I can play this on other console
Assassin's Creed 3 - same as above
Mass Effect 3 - same as above
DArksiders 2 - same as above
Batman: Armored Edition - same as above
Trine 2 - *sigh* same as above....
Runner 2 - same as above
#14Ambassador_KongPosted 3/10/2013 9:37:12 AM
DaLastBoss posted...
Zombi U - mediocre FPS that no one liked
Nintendoland - my family/friends don't like the Wii U so I can't really play this
NSMBU - didn't I play this already?
Blops 2 - I can play this on other console
Assassin's Creed 3 - same as above
Mass Effect 3 - same as above
DArksiders 2 - same as above
Batman: Armored Edition - same as above
Trine 2 - *sigh* same as above....
Runner 2 - same as above

Oh, I see you are just a troll looking to cause trouble. I will not be bothering with you any more.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi.
#15GloryChaosPosted 3/10/2013 9:37:38 AM
With this unsightly display, you're far from being the last boss at all. You're being demoted. See you in world 1-1.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#16DaLastBoss(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 9:39:48 AM
I remember when people had the right to express their opinion - I'm trying to make other people aware that the Wii U has no games
This is why my girlfriend returned the system because it was just there collecting dust
#17GloryChaosPosted 3/10/2013 9:41:07 AM
DaLastBoss posted...
I remember when people had the right to express their opinion.

Which is what everyone is doing in this topic. I'm afraid I don't see the problem.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#18DemonDog666Posted 3/10/2013 9:41:47 AM
shaunme posted...
Is your girlfriend squatch22? I just found out that user doesn't own a Wii U despite stalking this board 247 defending it.

squatch22 has issues lol, major issues.
#19IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/10/2013 9:43:08 AM
ElGadope, is that you?
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#20nickvd8Posted 3/10/2013 9:43:26 AM
DaLastBoss posted...
I remember when people had the right to express their opinion - I'm trying to make other people aware that the Wii U has no games
This is why my girlfriend returned the system because it was just there collecting dust

We're aware Wii U is low on software right now, you don't need to post YET ANOTHER TOPIC about it. That's what makes you a troll. After Lego City, NFS Most Wanted & Monster Hunter release in less than 2 weeks the no games on Wii U topic will be completely invalid as those are very solid titles coming out a day apart.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD