Why do some of my fellow Nintendo fanboys deny how kiddy Nintendo is?

#171jackorhoadsPosted 3/12/2013 5:24:12 PM
Define mature TC? everytime I play COD on my 360 I'm overwhelmed by kids screaming insults at each other down the mic. If thats "mature" then I want nothing to do with it.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#172anon_firePosted 3/12/2013 5:36:33 PM
jackorhoads posted...
Define mature TC? everytime I play COD on my 360 I'm overwhelmed by kids screaming insults at each other down the mic. If thats "mature" then I want nothing to do with it.

Which goes to show that parents today disregard the ESRB ratings.
---
NNID: alaz21
#173KCJ5062Posted 3/12/2013 6:40:23 PM(edited)
The ironic thing is, it seems more kids play on systems that aren't Nintendo. I Mean I rarely see kids talking about playing Nintendo systems, I usually see those who are either teenagers or adults...yet whenever I go out and I hear kids talking about video games at game stores or see my younger cousins, they talk about 360 and PS3 and what games they play.

For instance, when my younger cousins were 8, they were obsessed with Halo. Now they're obsessed with COD. Hell it's been already been mentioned in this thread that you'll often come across kids probably no older than 15 playing COD online.