Are you getting a new game next week?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Are you getting a new game next week?
3 years ago#1
Topic
That cornbread looks good!!! - Eddie Winslow
3 years ago#2
I'm getting either Monster Hunter or Lego City.

Do they come out next week? I forgot.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3 years ago#3
SegavsCapcom posted...
I'm getting either Monster Hunter or Lego City.

Do they come out next week? I forgot.

19th & 20th. So about a week, I'm getting both of those.
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
3 years ago#4
yep lego city undercover and monster hunter. I really want to support the need for speed port cause they put time and effort into it but i really dont like racing games outside of stuff like mario kart.

As a whole though im picking up those plus bioshock infinite, Luigi's mansion and pokemon mystery dungeon this month.
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
3 years ago#5
Well i downloaded the demo of that Sonic racing. I may pick that up soon. But i have a backlog right now of games from a few systems, so we'll see.
Trust me, when it comes to sticking things up my butt, I know what I'm talking about. - synth_real
3 years ago#6
Warm_Tape posted...
Well i downloaded the demo of that Sonic racing. I may pick that up soon. But i have a backlog right now of games from a few systems, so we'll see.

solid racer i recommend it when ya finish up your backlog.
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
3 years ago#7
Next games I'm getting are Luigi's Mansion and Bioshock.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#8
For 40 bucks i just might get it before i finish everything else. This is the only type of racer i really enjoy and would like to add some multiplayer games to my collection. But i have only played one game on nintendoland so far and haven't even touched the multiplayer of that yet. So, we'll see.
Trust me, when it comes to sticking things up my butt, I know what I'm talking about. - synth_real
3 years ago#9
Starting the 17th-22th target has buy 2 get 1 deal so I'm getting monster hunter for my wii u and 3ds and pokemon mystery dungeon free. I have lego city paid off 4 games
Ego my lego city
3 years ago#10
using the target shabang and getting monster hunter lego city and need for speed
Nin ID: XqwazarX34
Former member of the DS clan in Goldeneye wii. Manny
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Are you getting a new game next week?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived