Are you getting a new game next week?

#1hellbringherPosted 3/10/2013 8:52:17 PM
Topic
---
That cornbread looks good!!! - Eddie Winslow
#2SegavsCapcomPosted 3/10/2013 8:55:16 PM
I'm getting either Monster Hunter or Lego City.

Do they come out next week? I forgot.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#3nickvd8Posted 3/10/2013 8:55:54 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
I'm getting either Monster Hunter or Lego City.

Do they come out next week? I forgot.

19th & 20th. So about a week, I'm getting both of those.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#4FFXIgaiaknightPosted 3/10/2013 8:57:57 PM(edited)
yep lego city undercover and monster hunter. I really want to support the need for speed port cause they put time and effort into it but i really dont like racing games outside of stuff like mario kart.

As a whole though im picking up those plus bioshock infinite, Luigi's mansion and pokemon mystery dungeon this month.
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#5Warm_TapePosted 3/10/2013 8:58:17 PM
Well i downloaded the demo of that Sonic racing. I may pick that up soon. But i have a backlog right now of games from a few systems, so we'll see.
---
Trust me, when it comes to sticking things up my butt, I know what I'm talking about. - synth_real
#6FFXIgaiaknightPosted 3/10/2013 8:59:00 PM
Warm_Tape posted...
Well i downloaded the demo of that Sonic racing. I may pick that up soon. But i have a backlog right now of games from a few systems, so we'll see.

solid racer i recommend it when ya finish up your backlog.
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#7ADHDguitarPosted 3/10/2013 9:02:25 PM
Next games I'm getting are Luigi's Mansion and Bioshock.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#8Warm_TapePosted 3/10/2013 9:06:02 PM
For 40 bucks i just might get it before i finish everything else. This is the only type of racer i really enjoy and would like to add some multiplayer games to my collection. But i have only played one game on nintendoland so far and haven't even touched the multiplayer of that yet. So, we'll see.
---
Trust me, when it comes to sticking things up my butt, I know what I'm talking about. - synth_real
#9rawxfoxdogPosted 3/10/2013 9:15:09 PM
Starting the 17th-22th target has buy 2 get 1 deal so I'm getting monster hunter for my wii u and 3ds and pokemon mystery dungeon free. I have lego city paid off 4 games
---
Ego my lego city
#10DannyM4nn1223Posted 3/10/2013 9:45:40 PM
using the target shabang and getting monster hunter lego city and need for speed
---
Nin ID: XqwazarX34
Former member of the DS clan in Goldeneye wii. Manny