predictions for March Nintendo Direct announcements? (probably Wii U focused)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. predictions for March Nintendo Direct announcements? (probably Wii U focused)

User Info: Warm_Tape

Warm_Tape
3 years ago#11
I agree plasmatic. I would rather wait for something that is well and finished than something that is rushed and a bit sloppy.
Trust me, when it comes to sticking things up my butt, I know what I'm talking about. - synth_real

User Info: Asuir

Asuir
3 years ago#12
F31Leopard posted...
I just want to know what the mystery Square Enix port is. They say it's not Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, or Deus Ex. I hope they reveal what it is next Nintendo Direct. If it's Versus XIII I think it my cause a bigger ruckus than Bayonetta 2.

The game has to exist before it can be ported.

Though, after the last 4 FF games that Sony has made, I don't think there would be much of a ruckus.
Ftw!

User Info: tizzywilkillyou

tizzywilkillyou
3 years ago#13
F31Leopard posted...
I just want to know what the mystery Square Enix port is. They say it's not Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, or Deus Ex.

Source? The only one of those I saw them explicitly rule out was Tomb Raider.

User Info: AwayFromHere

AwayFromHere
3 years ago#14
Just give a release date for Pikmin 3 already.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.

User Info: hellbringher

hellbringher
3 years ago#15
MrAntike184 posted...
DDP886 posted...
that nintendo will be exiting the hardware business by the end of 2015 and becoming a third party developer exclusive to the 720

But if it was exclusive to 720 then it would be 2nd party.

Not if they develop a game called "3rd Party".
That cornbread looks good!!! - Eddie Winslow

User Info: STE573

STE573
3 years ago#16
hellbringher posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
DDP886 posted...
that nintendo will be exiting the hardware business by the end of 2015 and becoming a third party developer exclusive to the 720

But if it was exclusive to 720 then it would be 2nd party.

Not if they develop a game called "3rd Party".

... Thats actually a game where you are in charge of a 1st party Microsoft studio...
Ninception...
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. predictions for March Nintendo Direct announcements? (probably Wii U focused)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived