Game that you never got round to finishing?

#1MC LinkPosted 3/11/2013 1:03:20 AM
We all have them.... that game that you never finished and it tears you up inside!!!!

I have a few... but Starfox Adventures and Metroid: Other M/MP2 stick out in my mind....

Oh and I WILL finish Super Paper Mario one day!!
---
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!
#2FooFighters25Posted 3/11/2013 1:06:00 AM
Super Metroid, Tales of Legendia, and Super Mario Galaxy.
---
wP/RawkHawk
PSN - rokkenwithdokken
#3Shadowbird_RHPosted 3/11/2013 1:15:58 AM(edited)
Lots. I usually play a new game for a little while as soon as I get it, just to sample it, then shelf it until I decide to focus on it, which only happens after I beat my current focus, and with many games just sort of started like that, it can take a long time for one particular game to be focused on.

A few include
Wild ARMs 5
Wild ARMs ACF
Paper Mario (and future games in the series)
Folklore
Lost in Shadow
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
The Last Story
Ni no Kuni
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#4MC Link(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 1:11:19 AM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
Lots. I usually play a new game for a little while as soon as I get it, just to sample it, then shelf it until I decide to focus on it, which only happens after I beat my current focus, and with many games just sort of started like that, it can take a long time for one particular game to be focused on.

Just done the exact same thing with Dead Space 3!!
---
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!
#5sentoworfPosted 3/11/2013 1:28:23 AM
Ocarina of Time
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Infamous
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#6SocranPosted 3/11/2013 1:34:06 AM
*Sigh* I'm still sitting outside the final boss room in Xenoblade. I lost access to my Wii for a month or so after I got there, and never got back around to it.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#7sentoworfPosted 3/11/2013 1:36:06 AM(edited)
Socran posted...
*Sigh* I'm still sitting outside the final boss room in Xenoblade. I lost access to my Wii for a month or so after I got there, and never got back around to it.

You should start a new file!
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#8xXSmash_BrosXxPosted 3/11/2013 1:44:58 AM
Baten Kaitos Origins
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Sonic: Colors
Metroid Prime 2
---
NNID: Zmazh9000
#9P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 3/11/2013 10:31:18 AM
Shadowbird_RH posted...

This
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa
#10Traptin3daysPosted 3/11/2013 10:38:35 AM
Too many...

I am now on an epic quest to finish off my games before I buy more. 5 finished games = I get to buy a new one!
---
My dad gave me some advice before he died. He said, son, if you see a beautiful woman, you have to flirt with her. It's rude not to.