I am excited to buy a Wii U someday

#1Seri-_-ouslyPosted 3/11/2013 2:37:47 AM
Zelda HD, Mario, Pokemon...that'll bring me back to childhood. I'm going into the Marines soon, and I swear, today's games are crap for the most part. I own a PS3, and nothing but, but still, I'll soon have the funds to buy what I would like to buy as it releases.

Don't get me wrong though, I love my PS3 and will buy a PS4 on day one. You CANNOT tell me that the PS4's potential doesn't look good. However, I look forward to Wii U exclusives as well.
---
PSN: Tenkachi06
#2Gogito4Posted 3/11/2013 2:57:09 AM
S-Someone that enjoys more than one company? BLASFEMY!
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#3Seri-_-ously(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 3:10:14 AM
Too many people these days pick one system. The economy is to blame, really.

Oh who am I kidding...America (my country) is full of the dumbest people around. The economy could be great and people would still be plain fanboys.
---
PSN: Tenkaichi06
#4IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/11/2013 4:15:30 AM
I hope you enjoy buddy, as for the PS4 it is wait and see here. There are aspects to it that are turning me off to the system already. Either way enjoy both and happy gaming.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#5Seri-_-ously(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 4:23:08 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
I hope you enjoy buddy, as for the PS4 it is wait and see here. There are aspects to it that are turning me off to the system already. Either way enjoy both and happy gaming.

I will enjoy both. And I am curious as to what you are talking about. The PS4 so far, as Sony states it, is focused on gaming. Not ESPN or getting other crap like that on the system, but the games and the gamers' experiences. They showed an A list of developers that are developing for the system. I am guessing that you don't read too much into the PS4 news as much as I do, so I'll fill you in on something pretty dang sweet: Every Sony-exclusive studio is confirmed to be working on a PS4 title. Every. Single. Dev.
---
#6Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/11/2013 4:26:34 AM
I'm excited to play my Wii U someday. (Pikmin 3)
#7dennis941012Posted 3/11/2013 4:27:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8dennis941012Posted 3/11/2013 4:28:32 AM(edited)
Shadow Master
Shadow of the Beast
Shadow of the Colossus
The Shoot
SingStar
Siren
Sky Diving
Sly Cooper
Snakeball
Soul Sacrifice
SOCOM
Sorcery
Sound Shapes
Speed Power Gunbike
Spellbound
Sports Champions
Star Chamber
Steel Reign
Starhawk
Start the Party!
Super Rub 'a' Dub
Super Stardust
Supercross Circuit
Syphon Filter
Together Everywhere!
Table Top Tanks
Tanarus
Tearaway
Tellurian Defense
Terrorpods
This Is Football
Thunder Truck Rally
Tokyo Jungle
Top Darts
Tourist Trophy
Toy Home
Trash Panic
Tricks N' Treasures
Trick X Logic
TV Superstars
Twisted Metal
Uncharted
The Unfinished Swan
Unit 13
Until Dawn
Untold Legends
Vanguard
Vib-Ribbon
Walker
Warhawk
War of the Monsters
Warrior's Lair
White Knight Chronicles
Wild Arms
Wipeout
Wiz 'n' Liz
Wonderbook
WTF: Work Time Fun
Xtreme
Zombieville

will come out? I AM SO GETTING PS4!
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#9Seri-_-ously(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 4:30:43 AM
No idea what that was all about, but just remember, some of those developers that made some of those games disbanded or went multi-platform long ago. However, Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, Insomniac (the Ratchet & Clank series, NOT FUSE), Sony Santa Monica (God of War), Gran Turismo developer, LittleBigPlanet dev Media Molecule, and MANY more are all working on great titles for the 2014 fiscal year.
---
#10Nophoria88Posted 3/11/2013 4:39:32 AM
Many of the games on that list are from the same studios. Some are even IP's created to be Vita exclusives.. kids and their imaginations...