WiiU could easily sell over 60 million.

#101DemonDog666Posted 3/16/2013 6:04:21 PM(edited)
excitebike64 posted...
I think knowing the history of something is important.

Zeev Zalevsky seems to be a genius, so down playing Kinect as just a rip-off of PSEye does not seem right.

Not really sure how we swung to the subject, I admit.

Frankly this Pokemon announcement makes me think 60 million is down playing the numbers. There is a good two million unit sale this year, just from that. I think Japan will really start picking it up soon.

Yet calling everything Sony does a rip off of Nintendo even when it isn't is completely fine... the kinect is obviously a rip off of PSeye the fact they used it because wii made them think stupid gimmicks would sell no problem is beside the point.
#102excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 10:00:57 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
excitebike64 posted...
I think knowing the history of something is important.

Zeev Zalevsky seems to be a genius, so down playing Kinect as just a rip-off of PSEye does not seem right.

Not really sure how we swung to the subject, I admit.

Frankly this Pokemon announcement makes me think 60 million is down playing the numbers. There is a good two million unit sale this year, just from that. I think Japan will really start picking it up soon.

Yet calling everything Sony does a rip off of Nintendo even when it isn't is completely fine... the kinect is obviously a rip off of PSeye the fact they used it because wii made them think stupid gimmicks would sell no problem is beside the point.

Correlation does not always mean cause and effect. You see the list of what that guy invented, and Kinect, before it was Kinect, was nothing about gaming. I don't see how that is so hard to understand.

When MS scouted for the tech, their mindset was to get something like a camera. What they found was something even better than just a camera.

You worship the PSEye way too much. I see in no way how either one of us is going to agree with the other.

R.O.B. was interesting for its time. That was when Nintendo was basically trying to sell gaming as a toy. That, thankfully, did not last. But then again, that Superscope for the SNES was very toylike. All in all R.O.B. going to the grave was a good thing, despite the novelty of it.
#103excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 1:40:02 PM
Bumping because of Monster Hunter sales.
#104BakaIdiotPosted 3/20/2013 2:36:34 PM
DDP886 posted...
icarus231 posted...
Seeing as Mario kart wii sold 33mil copies i find this very easy to believe.

Lol nintendosdrones inbound

Seems like you're on the wrong message board.
#105Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/20/2013 2:44:36 PM
AceMos posted...
Phasmatis92 posted...
It's not impossible; the PS3 and 3DS got off to abysmal starts too, and look at them now.

heck even teh vita seems to be catching a 2nd wind thoe if that will hold remains to eb seen

hince why ppl keep sayihng give the wii u some time

You're grammar is bad and you should feel bad.
---
"There must be simplified explanations of nature, because God is not capricious or arbitrary. No such faith comforts the software engineer." -Einstein
#106DarthFloatyPosted 3/20/2013 2:46:59 PM
I imagine it'll sell between 50 and 70+ million, so yeah, I believe this.
#107excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 8:00:32 AM
Bumping because of Lego City being talked about so much.