My Wii u made me late for work today!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My Wii u made me late for work today!
3 years ago#1
No auto adjustment for daylights savings time, so this morning I used my WIIU gamepad to tell the time because my phone was dead... Ouch!
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers. - Emile M. Cioran
3 years ago#2
You sucking at life made you late for work.
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
3 years ago#3
More your fault tbh...
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
3 years ago#4
You should tell that to Gamespot. They'd make an article of it in no time.
Gotta go fast!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0CWm5zHVWaA
3 years ago#5
Lol. I had to imagine somebody saying that 30 years ago to get the full effect of how ridiculous you think it is that your clock made you late.
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
3 years ago#6
I actually made it on time, but what'd happened was my phone was dead and I don't have space in my room for a clock so I was sleeping and checking the time on the gamepad between zs. I got up thinking it was noon and I had time to go for a run, shower, eat a big lunch, do laundry and prepare something to bring for dinner, but turned out to be 1, and I leave at 2 to get there by 3, so I had to scrap all my plans. What the hell internet connected device can't tell time?
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers. - Emile M. Cioran
3 years ago#7
LinkSSJ6 posted...
You should tell that to Gamespot. They'd make an article of it in no time.

I admit, I chuckled. But really, they wouldn't make an article about it. They'd just say it happened in the title, and then write an article that clearly implied something different.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
3 years ago#8
How do you not have space in your room for a clock?
---
3 years ago#9
cminc posted...
How do you not have space in your room for a clock?

No crap! Got a phone and a Wii U but a room without enough space for a what 3-4 inch device. SAD
3 years ago#10
Anybody take into consideration that he may be an Animal Crossing character, whose floor can't hold anymore items? Upgrade your house, bro
PSN/NNID/Steam: Lumkins 3DS FC: 5327-0898-0358
www.brokenbase.com
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My Wii u made me late for work today!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived