Once the Wii U gets a new Zelda game and Smash Bros. Wii U

#1talesofzeldaPosted 3/11/2013 4:35:11 PM
It will start to sell much better. Like, a lot better. The sales are obviously going to keep declining because it's so early into the systems life and there haven't been any big 1st party Nintendo games since launch. Until Pikmin 3 (or something similar) releases the sales probably wont pick up.

I'm not saying the Wii U is going to outsell the PS4 or the next xbox (although it's more than possible) or say the Wii U is better or anything. That's a matter of opinion. And I'm not trying to start a gamefaqs war. I'm just saying... Enough of the Wii U is a dead console topics... Pleaaase...
---
The Wii U is awesome. Been playing Fire Emblem Awakening, Nintendo Land, and NSMBU.
Eagerly anticipating SSB4, WWHD, and FExSMT
#2Reece504Posted 3/11/2013 4:39:20 PM
we just need more demos and release dates that alone will boost sales or at least keep some buzz generating instead of it appearing to be dead.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#3Reece504Posted 3/11/2013 4:40:33 PM
They do need ZELDA and SMASH BROS BADLY though I was thinking about getting Metroid and a zelda game what is the best metroid for wii and what is the best zelda game twilight or skyward sword?
---
#4talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 4:54:05 PM
Reece504 posted...
They do need ZELDA and SMASH BROS BADLY though I was thinking about getting Metroid and a zelda game what is the best metroid for wii and what is the best zelda game twilight or skyward sword?

I liked Other M a lot. Which most people disagree with. But whatever, and Skyward Sword for sure. Because WM+ was so much better then TPs like pathetic swing for no reason controls lol|!
---
The Wii U is awesome. Been playing Fire Emblem Awakening, Nintendo Land, and NSMBU.
#5talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 4:54:25 PM
Reece504 posted...
we just need more demos and release dates that alone will boost sales or at least keep some buzz generating instead of it appearing to be dead.

WWHD demo anyone?
---
#6its_mattPosted 3/11/2013 4:57:32 PM
not sure Pikmin 3 is going to get Wii U units shifting. As for a new Zelda or Smash Bros or next proper 3d platforming Mario game. All those would be great but there is still very little confirmed, there is no knowing when any of those may come out.
#7its_mattPosted 3/11/2013 5:05:29 PM
Reece504 posted...

If you can get hold of Metroid Prime trilogy then you will be laughing other wise you can easily get Metroid Prime 3. As for Zelda get Twilight Princess if you want a Solid Traditional 3d Zelda game with easy combat (the motion controls are just tacked on as it was a Wii launch game and a port of the GameCube version) or get Skyward Sword if you prefer a Zelda game that really tries to make use of motion control.
#8Reece504Posted 3/11/2013 5:21:00 PM
its_matt posted...
Reece504 posted...

If you can get hold of Metroid Prime trilogy then you will be laughing other wise you can easily get Metroid Prime 3. As for Zelda get Twilight Princess if you want a Solid Traditional 3d Zelda game with easy combat (the motion controls are just tacked on as it was a Wii launch game and a port of the GameCube version) or get Skyward Sword if you prefer a Zelda game that really tries to make use of motion control.

ok cool
---
#9talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 7:29:01 AM
its_matt posted...
not sure Pikmin 3 is going to get Wii U units shifting. As for a new Zelda or Smash Bros or next proper 3d platforming Mario game. All those would be great but there is still very little confirmed, there is no knowing when any of those may come out.

Yeah, true. The would all get a lot more recognition then little Pikmins. Sorry Olimar.
---
#10icarus231Posted 3/12/2013 7:35:01 AM
Mario kart will start moving units