Any news on when New Super Luigi U will be out?

#1RemixDeluxePosted 3/11/2013 10:05:10 PM
Ever since it was announced last month I think about it at least once a day about how amazing it will be to play levels as Luigi, tailor made just for him.

Really hope its coming soon.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2lowuwPosted 3/11/2013 10:08:43 PM
I'm guessing it will be released in the summer.
#3hellbringherPosted 3/11/2013 10:11:18 PM
Remixdeluxe posted...
Ever since it was announced last month I think about it at least once a day about how amazing it will be to play levels as Luigi, tailor made just for him.

That's what she said.
---
That cornbread looks good!!! - Eddie Winslow
#4RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 10:12:29 PM
Since they are basically recreating an entire game just for Luigi with at least 80 new levels, its safe to say they definitely wont just give this away for free right?

I'm not sure how much I'd be willing to spend, if its a whole entire game like New Super Mario Bros U than maybe $20-30 but thats it.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#5RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 10:13:08 PM
hellbringher posted...
Remixdeluxe posted...

That's what she said.

It better have been Princess Daisy that said it.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#6FFXIgaiaknightPosted 3/11/2013 10:38:55 PM
hopefully in the summer and that its $15 or less
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#7RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 10:51:44 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

I'd rather pay $15 for this than say Pokedex 3D Pro. Cant believe thats still $15.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#8FFXIgaiaknightPosted 3/11/2013 10:59:02 PM
Remixdeluxe posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

I'd rather pay $15 for this than say Pokedex 3D Pro. Cant believe thats still $15.

The pokedex pro was so over priced for what it was its why i never bought the damn thing. The most i will pay for this DLC is $20 but i really hope for a $15 price tag.
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#9darkqueenhelbaPosted 3/11/2013 11:01:26 PM
Why price it cheaper when Pokemon fans devour anything Pokemon? I agree the price is a little high considering what it is, but that's what it is.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#10RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 11:04:59 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Remixdeluxe posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

The pokedex pro was so over priced for what it was its why i never bought the damn thing. The most i will pay for this DLC is $20 but i really hope for a $15 price tag.

At least this is a game compared to that. I mean, your paying for info which can be obtained for free on dozens of websites online. Not to mention it will be outdated once the 6th gen comes out (unless they mentioned adding 6th gen), and you cant even access it if I was playing a Pokemon game, I would either have to get another 3DS/DS system to play the game with and look at the app with another but why bother when my phone is half the size and loads much more faster. So for $15 what your really getting is just........3D models of the Pokemon? Thats all I see it as.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog