Questions I would ask Nintendo

#1QlJGamerPosted 3/12/2013 1:03:08 AM
Nintendo, Exactly how powerful is your all new video game console Wii U?

Nintendo "Well It is not about the specs, we decided to design a system where we are bringing the family together with new ways to play"

At E3 Nintendo of America President said that the Wii U supports two gamepads? How will that effect gameplay and the system overall?

Nintendo "The Second second screen will add new ways to play and enjoy video games like never before, The wii u has been special design to handle two gamepads"

It was rumored that original Wii U was going to support 4 gamepads is that true?

Nintendo "four second screens (laughes)"

All the above is false recording of how i think nintendo acts.

Ask Me A Question.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#2AdamLazarusoPosted 3/12/2013 1:30:15 AM
Do you agree that you created a lot of bad will with 'core' gamers with the Wii and do you think that that's the main reason that the Wii U is currently failing?
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#3QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 1:40:33 AM
AdamLazaruso posted...
Do you agree that you created a lot of bad will with 'core' gamers with the Wii and do you think that that's the main reason that the Wii U is currently failing?

Nintendo "Not at all and Wii U show great potential with HD graphics and games it is the most core system we ever released.
---
#4wingo84Posted 3/12/2013 2:04:16 AM
Is a hot apple pie actually hot or does it eliminate heat from those around it thus giving the illusion that it is warm?
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing
#5QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 3:19:34 AM
wingo84 posted...
Is a hot apple pie actually hot or does it eliminate heat from those around it thus giving the illusion that it is warm?

Nintendo "Apple pie is hot"
---
#6DarthBadgerPosted 3/12/2013 3:35:14 AM
Specific question: Did you fire all of your software development staff and alienate all third party developers because "innovative functionality" is the only thing that has ever sold game systems?

Vague question: Do you feel you are efficiently preserving the legacy of Nintendo with the Wii U?
---
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble
"Buy a shotgun." - Joe Biden