Miyamoto: Online is most exciting thing in games right now

#11squatch22(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 4:15:53 AM
Darth_Elusive posted...
Miyamoto: Online is most exciting thing in games right now.

LOL. Nintendo executives are living in their little own universe where online is most exciting thing in games just right now.

Well since trolls like to bash Nintendo games if they don't have online, Miyamoto must be right...
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#12ADHDguitarPosted 3/12/2013 4:22:38 AM
>Nintendo doesn't like online.

LOL NINTENDO GET WITH THE TIMES

> Nintendo does like online.

LOL NINTENDO GET WITH THE TIMES
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#13Phasmatis92Posted 3/12/2013 4:23:17 AM
Online never has been very exciting, and it still isn't.
---
I'm a promiscuous gamer; Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and none of them know I'm cheating on them.
#14jairusmonillasPosted 3/12/2013 4:23:25 AM
No surprise here, Wii U is last gen together with PS3 and 360.
#15CAlNlACPosted 3/12/2013 4:31:33 AM
Yeah he says that and yet a game like NintendoLand doesn't even have something as simple as online leaderboards... I mean I love Nintendo and all but thats just sad in this day and age.
#16BiochemicPosted 3/12/2013 4:32:34 AM
So Miyamoto woke up to online a decade late. Who cares. I barely care enough to post this message. Ciao!
#17PigfartsPosted 3/12/2013 4:42:43 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Gimea posted...
still no account, software tied to hardware.

Software is tied to accounts. Accounts are currently tied to the hardware. Later, accounts should expand beyond that.

if a=b=c, then a=c. nice job.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#18PigfartsPosted 3/12/2013 4:46:18 AM
squatch22 posted...
Darth_Elusive posted...
Miyamoto: Online is most exciting thing in games right now.

LOL. Nintendo executives are living in their little own universe where online is most exciting thing in games just right now.

Well since trolls like to bash Nintendo games if they don't have online, Miyamoto must be right...

You're so delusional. Your original post makes nintendo look really bad. Online has been the exciting new thing since about 12+year ago. Your post really just makes nintendo seem like they were running around with the blinds pulled over their eyes.

Your post also seems to point that nintendo feels their softare library is crap, but he can't come out and say it like that.

This is by far the worst post a fanboy could post about nintendo.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#19tizzywilkillyouPosted 3/12/2013 4:47:11 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Gimea posted...
still no account, software tied to hardware.

Software is tied to accounts. Accounts are currently tied to the hardware. Later, accounts should expand beyond that.

This. People need to stop parroting this b.s. They indicated that this will be rectified in a future update. And worst case you can call Nintendo and have your **** transferred. Ability to move between hardware would've mattered a lot more if half of all launch consoles red-ringed like some other console manufacture I know of.
#20MassOfFleshPosted 3/12/2013 5:31:55 AM
I was hoping Miyamoto: Online was the name of a new MMO.