Will Walking Dead be at least better than ZombiU?

#11mjc0961Posted 3/12/2013 3:58:32 PM
steerepike posted...
I sit in the boat where Zombi U was a fantastic survival horror game. I highly doubt Walking Dead will come close to it's level in my opinion, but we will see when the game is released.

I like how ZombiU gets dumped on for being exactly what it is supposed to be.

It was supposed to be a "this is how boring it is to hit a zombie 15 times with a cricket bat to kill it" simulator?

That's all the demo was, at least.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#12tigg06Posted 3/12/2013 4:07:58 PM
mjc0961 posted...
steerepike posted...
I sit in the boat where Zombi U was a fantastic survival horror game. I highly doubt Walking Dead will come close to it's level in my opinion, but we will see when the game is released.

I like how ZombiU gets dumped on for being exactly what it is supposed to be.

It was supposed to be a "this is how boring it is to hit a zombie 15 times with a cricket bat to kill it" simulator?

That's all the demo was, at least.

demo doesn't get you into the "story" either. Zombiu was a great survivor/horror game, slow paced and you paid for any mistakes you make, but beneath that, theres plenty of story to be found. Not all connected to each other, but you allows you to put things together as to what happened, and how it went so bad so fast. Game requires a great deal of thinking things out, limited ammo meant you couldn't just rush into everything, the fact that if you died, youre new survivor had to find the now zombified previous one to collect what you had already collected. Great game, but understandably not for everyone, and not to be confused with other "horror" games, resident evil its not. Its more survivor less shooter
#13IokuaPosted 3/12/2013 4:12:11 PM
ZombiU was meant to be a pure first person survival horror. It's meant to be challenging, unrelenting and difficult. If you went in expecting a zombie kill fest you went in with the wrong expectations. I haven't even played it and I know that much.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.