Do you guys think Sony will end up making software for the Wii U?

#21Shinobi120Posted 3/12/2013 4:14:15 PM
Janobii_Ivy posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
Janobii_Ivy posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
BkzUce posted...
Even if Sony died.
Their developers would go to Xbox before the WiiU

LOL. Like I said earlier, should Sony disappears from the gaming industry, Microsoft will most likely drop out as well. 3rd party developers will have no other choice but to develop games for the Wii U as well as with Nintendo's future systems.

Like holy **** how deluded can someone be

Just speaking the truth, bro. Microsoft couldn't care less about gaming or gamers; they just want to take over your living room.

Well yeah they want to, so does Nintendo. You think Nintendo cares about it's consumers? No they don't. Everything they do is push products they make to make money. They are a business after all. And Microsoft to a degree cares about gaming since it dominates the PC gaming market and they get a lot of money from xbox. Don't think they're just going to go off and leave if sony had to go.

LOLWut? Nintendo has been more about pure gaming than either Microsoft or Sony, bud. That's where their profits comes from. Movie apps, etc. are secondary to them.
#22BkzUcePosted 3/12/2013 4:15:27 PM
Shinobi120 posted...

LOLWut? Nintendo has been more about pure gaming than either Microsoft or Sony, bud. That's where their profits comes from. Movie apps, etc. are secondary to them.

Hahahaha.
That's why ever since the Wii it's all been about gimmicks for them.
"Pure gaming" my ass
---
"I'm glad your brother has autism :)" -LightEcoSage
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/531/76960925.jpg
#23Shinobi120Posted 3/12/2013 4:22:31 PM(edited)
BkzUce posted...
Shinobi120 posted...

Hahahaha.
"Pure gaming" my ass

Like movie interactive gaming is good, right? Along with tons more rehashed TPS's & FPS's?

That's what's it's going to be most likely happening on PS4/720 even more so than on PS3/360.
#24Janobii_IvyPosted 3/12/2013 4:23:28 PM(edited)
Shinobi120 posted...

"Pure" gaming isn't exactly Nintendo nowadays. If you buy a Playstation you get games as the primary target. If you buy an Xbox you get games as the primary target. Then they focus on the other features, much like Nintendo, to try and dominate your living room. Nintendo doesn't do as good as a job to do so.

You probably never even looked at any other console library and think Nintendo is the only one that doesn't make these "cinematic movies"

Shinobi120 posted...
BkzUce posted...
Shinobi120 posted...

Hahahaha.
"Pure gaming" my ass

Like movie interactive gaming is good, right? Along with tons more rehashed TPS's & FPS's?

That's what's it's going to be most likely happening on PS4/720 even more so than on PS3/360.

And I was right? Fantastic. You really have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
---
Amber stole my sig before it existed.
#25Beatperson14Posted 3/12/2013 4:22:13 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
BkzUce posted...
Shinobi120 posted...

Hahahaha.
"Pure gaming" my ass

That's what it's going to be most likely happening on PS4/720 even more so than PS3/360.

You realize;

Shooting guns doesn't make a game bad

RPG's get the same flak yet aren't considered 'generic'
#26Shinobi120Posted 3/12/2013 4:27:16 PM(edited)
Janobii_Ivy posted...
Shinobi120 posted...

"Pure" gaming isn't exactly Nintendo nowadays. If you buy a Playstation you get games as the primary target. If you buy an Xbox you get games as the primary target. Then they focus on the other features, much like Nintendo, to try and dominate your living room. Nintendo doesn't do as good as a job to do so.

You probably never even looked at any other console library and think Nintendo is the only one that doesn't make these "cinematic movies"

Whatever you say there. Games have always been Nintendo's priority from day one. Both the original Xbox & the 360 were designed for games from Day 1 by the old team of the Xbox.

Janobii_Ivy posted...
And I was right? Fantastic. You really have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

I have no idea what I'm talking about? Yeah, OK.
#27Janobii_IvyPosted 3/12/2013 4:27:22 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
Janobii_Ivy posted...
Shinobi120 posted...

Whatever you say there.

I'm just saying for your sake you should be more open to other consoles. Nintendo will not completely satisfy you if you like video games. Same goes with Sony or Microsoft. You need at least two to get a good feel of a generation.
---
Amber stole my sig before it existed.