Gamepad gets too warm?

#21GLDanzegoPosted 3/13/2013 9:54:39 PM
Level_99_Hero posted...
Lol nintendo in order to cut cost used some alkaline b attires which some go bad with in days and cause them to leak or heat up and expand so is it gets to bad call nintendo and see if they will replace it (do most of you really not see this as a problem?).

Yeah, except they didn't use alkaline batteries. >_>
#22Level_99_HeroPosted 3/13/2013 10:01:31 PM
GLDanzego posted...
Level_99_Hero posted...
Lol nintendo in order to cut cost used some alkaline b attires which some go bad with in days and cause them to leak or heat up and expand so is it gets to bad call nintendo and see if they will replace it (do most of you really not see this as a problem?).

Your right just looked at the back of the wiitab and seen it to bad to cause that would explain why it has so little charge life (i have a note 2 and it can stay on for about 8 hours with youtube HQ and a few other apps on) hope they fix it with a upgrade when they start selling wiitabs.
#23GLDanzegoPosted 3/14/2013 5:41:19 AM
Level_99_Hero posted...
GLDanzego posted...
Level_99_Hero posted...

Your right just looked at the back of the wiitab and seen it to bad to cause that would explain why it has so little charge life (i have a note 2 and it can stay on for about 8 hours with youtube HQ and a few other apps on) hope they fix it with a upgrade when they start selling wiitabs.

The type of battery it is has nothing to do with the low amount of charge life it has. If anything, it's directly the opposite. You obviously know nothing about rechargeable batteries. Keep arguing, though.
#24DTY3Posted 3/14/2013 6:18:06 AM
Nophoria88 posted...
Thank you all people who were trying to be helpful and thanks for all the rude comments too, I was talking about it becoming very uncomfortable in my damn hands, it might have been from cut off blood circulation - I don't know, it felt uncomfortable and got warm and agitating. I would look at where the gamepad rested in my palm and it was red there and the controller was warm, I guess from how I hold it. Bunch of immaturity here. I'm just buying a pro controller, not selling or complaining to complain about a feature, thanks for the pleasantries.

Maybe its the rampant trolling and idiocy here, but most people have been broken to the point of seeing every non positive topic as a troll topic now.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#25GLDanzegoPosted 3/14/2013 6:49:13 AM
DTY3 posted...
Nophoria88 posted...
Thank you all people who were trying to be helpful and thanks for all the rude comments too, I was talking about it becoming very uncomfortable in my damn hands, it might have been from cut off blood circulation - I don't know, it felt uncomfortable and got warm and agitating. I would look at where the gamepad rested in my palm and it was red there and the controller was warm, I guess from how I hold it. Bunch of immaturity here. I'm just buying a pro controller, not selling or complaining to complain about a feature, thanks for the pleasantries.

Maybe its the rampant trolling and idiocy here, but most people have been broken to the point of seeing every non positive topic as a troll topic now.

For some, yes. For others, a person posting a new topic regarding their concern over things like rattling sounds when shaking something (imagine that!) buttons that click when you push them and- as if thats not enough- now someone having concerns over something getting warm due to holding it causes some of us to lose that much more faith in modern civilization. Sometimes, these folks on the outside looking in just have to say something about it. *shrugs shoulders*
#26freutty2Posted 3/14/2013 7:51:17 AM
I don't know, maybe it is warm. But maybe your hands are too sweaty and warm.
---
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
#27mattersvillePosted 3/14/2013 10:08:00 AM
I have never experienced this. Though, I have noticed when sharing any controller with friends (playing MK64 or SF4, etc) some people have grossly warm hands. And occasionally sweaty. Blech. Could be you and not the controller.
---
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
#28DTY3Posted 3/14/2013 10:13:34 AM
Thing is, he's just voicing a mild complaint. He doesnt like that the controllr gets a bit too warm. Big deal.

This is like the time I got crucified on this board for hoping the Wii U would use 12 hour format.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#29Soanevalcke6Posted 3/14/2013 1:38:57 PM
DTY3 posted...
Thing is, he's just voicing a mild complaint. He doesnt like that the controllr gets a bit too warm. Big deal.

This is like the time I got crucified on this board for hoping the Wii U would use 12 hour format.

And then it turned into a political discussion.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/5QkQDKS.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#30Nophoria88(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:46:21 AM
GLDanzego posted...
DTY3 posted...
Nophoria88 posted...

For some, yes. For others, a person posting a new topic regarding their concern over things like rattling sounds when shaking something (imagine that!) buttons that click when you push them and- as if thats not enough- now someone having concerns over something getting warm due to holding it causes some of us to lose that much more faith in modern civilization. Sometimes, these folks on the outside looking in just have to say something about it. *shrugs shoulders*

Holy hell, I said it gets very uncomfortable and I have no problem with any other controller. Don't talk about me like I'm some simple minded moron. I came to see if anyone else had any issues with it. I didn't ask for your view on modern civilization to be judged over my PERSONAL problem.

My left shoulder button on my 3DS XL I just bought is noticeably looser than the right one, I'm not going around posting about that, I was asking about something that was causing ME discomfort.

I've tried holding it in different positions and that seemed to be the problem, can't have the bottom resting in my palms without it causing discomfort after a short while of playing. Decided to just buy a pro controller because it's a little big for how I like to hold it when laying back. Thanks for the help everyone.