So it begins Pokemon Rumbe U first game to support NFC

#11rafiiillaPosted 3/13/2013 9:36:05 AM
Pokemon Scramble wasn't going to be that successful, but now with this NFC thing, I think it's going to be even worse...

I'm getting scared for Smash NFC U !!
---
NNID: rafiiilla
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk3xxrWmyk1qj8d3jo1_500.gif
#12Bahamut_10thPosted 3/13/2013 10:17:24 AM
Okay, if Gen V wasn't enough, this really was the last straw.

**** you, GameFreak. I'm done with Pokemon.
#13The_Shadow_LinkPosted 3/13/2013 10:30:50 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
I don't understand these types of games. Gamers getting nickel and dimed buying plastic trinkets to unlock content that's already in the game...and they eat it up like pudding. Between this, micro transactions, and unlock code "DLC" game publishers are just loving how easily duped we gamers are as a collective demographic.

It's really for little kids on the whole. They like it because they when they get a figure, not only do they get a new character to play as in their games, they also get a toy to play with as well.

And Collectors have a "gotta get them all" mentality to it.

That's said I loathe Skylanders in all manner of forms because it essentially killed the Spyro I knew and loved as a Child. Screw that series. Hopefully Infinite or this knocks it off it's perch.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#14rawxfoxdogPosted 3/13/2013 12:08:19 PM
Theres what, 649? Pokemon and if they add 102 they'll be 551, that's 3306$ worth of toys. If the price don't go up. And if these make it to every country..
that's alot of money
---
Nintendo id: Rawxfoxdog
#15Beatperson14Posted 3/13/2013 12:17:32 PM
Looks like a GC game... I'm actually not all against this idea but they didn't even do it right. Could have been a really great game :/
#16ADHDguitarPosted 3/13/2013 12:23:06 PM
Good, keep this **** out of the main series.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#17FuzzyJelloPosted 3/13/2013 12:45:03 PM
Terotrous posted...
Anyone who didn't see Pokemon Skylanders coming has no foresight.

Well, it defeats the purpose of the franchise on multiple levels- as a cooperative effort by encouraging players to buy toys themselves and as a cash cow by losing money to people being cooperative and using other people's figures- but like that's ever mattered, given people bought multiple units for self-trading since RGBY.
#18xoftheuniversePosted 3/13/2013 12:51:49 PM
If they put creatures you can't get in game without a physical toy I will not only pass on the game I will call Nintendo's corporate office. This practice is disgustingly obnoxious.
---
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#19googlerPosted 3/13/2013 12:54:54 PM
I CANNOT wait to see grown men buying stupid Pokemon toys. Better even to watch a wife watch her husband play it, followed by the impending affair its going to cause her to want
#20Beatperson14Posted 3/13/2013 3:48:25 PM
googler posted...
I CANNOT wait to see grown men buying stupid Pokemon toys. Better even to watch a wife watch her husband play it, followed by the impending affair its going to cause her to want

Lol you know this will happen at least once