Thinking of buying a Wii U, got some questions

#1gazzgersPosted 3/13/2013 3:41:05 AM
Hi, im considering buying a Wii U this week but just had some questions to ask first..

1. is it worth getting the white with a usb stick for extra storage or just paying extra for the black?

2. Will the classic wii controller work on it for wii games?

3. Are wii games playable online on it?

4. Is the Wii U zombie package a worthy option?

I'm really into gaming and have/had nearly all handheld and consoles, but this one I have been on the edge about since release, the lego city game does appeal to me as I enjoy playing the lego games, but I'm not wanting to buy a console just for one game and I see the current list of titles isn't exactly that appealing but has some games worth playing.

Thanks.
---
Pokemon black - 4342 1097 0132
Pokemon black 2 - 2538 1815 4597
#2Reece504Posted 3/13/2013 3:47:17 AM
gazzgers posted...
Hi, im considering buying a Wii U this week but just had some questions to ask first..

1. is it worth getting the white with a usb stick for extra storage or just paying extra for the black?

I'm really into gaming and have/had nearly all handheld and consoles, but this one I have been on the edge about since release, the lego city game does appeal to me as I enjoy playing the lego games, but I'm not wanting to buy a console just for one game and I see the current list of titles isn't exactly that appealing but has some games worth playing.

Thanks.

1. To me no I have the 32 gig black have 3 indie games and all the demos n apps and have 16 gigs left I couldn't imagine having 8 gig white wii u.
2. Yes you can it works for wii games and not wii u games.
3. I'm not sure about that.
4.I say yes zombiu is a great game plus you also get the pro controller as well which is a plus.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#3gazzgers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 3:50:22 AM
ok thank you, just need to find a game or 2 to buy when I go for the system. 1 more thing, are recent systems still needing the large update that was first needed when the system was released?
---
Pokemon black - 4342 1097 0132
Pokemon black 2 - 2538 1815 4597
#4Reece504Posted 3/13/2013 3:53:11 AM
gazzgers posted...
ok thank you, just need to find a game or 2 to buy when I go for the system. 1 more thing, are recent systems still needing the large update that was first needed when the system was released?

Can't remember how large it was but I had to update mines put your console close to your router and it will download faster mines took a few minutes than after that I moved it to my room and online is perfect I download games with no problems.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#5KAMMYqueenPosted 3/13/2013 3:59:30 AM
gazzgers posted...

Thanks.

1.depends how much storage is in it
2.yes
3.yes
4.if you want to get zombie U yes
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!