The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

You all are not actually going to buy the Deus Ex port if happens, right?

#1Marcster1994Posted 3/13/2013 2:42:27 PM
I mean, no one asked for it. It's a 2 year old game that no one really cares for anymore. They probably won't even add anything. Don't support these crappy ports.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440 ~ NNID: MarcsterS
PSN: Marcster1994 ~ Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EnglishLanguage/
#2SS4_NamreppivPosted 3/13/2013 2:44:05 PM
It all depends on if they add anything worthwhile to it..
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#3CosmBPosted 3/13/2013 2:44:28 PM
maybe
---
:)
#4Tsutarja495Posted 3/13/2013 2:48:07 PM
I'm not. Not because it's a port, but because the series is too mature for my interests and it's in first person.

I only buy Nintendo systems. So a port of something that was never on a Nintendo system is a new game to me.
#5Ultima_MagikarpPosted 3/13/2013 2:50:46 PM
I see what you did there, OP.
#6Ender_DelphikiPosted 3/13/2013 2:52:09 PM
I have beaten it 3 times on the PC. Maybe a bundle of all 3 of the games + dlc would do it. And that's just because the original runs terribly on my computer.

Finger crossed for more than a port in life.
#7DynheartPosted 3/13/2013 2:55:00 PM
Marcster1994 posted...
I mean, no one asked for it. It's a 2 year old game that no one really cares for anymore. They probably won't even add anything. Don't support these crappy ports.

If they do, they do.

Some people have to thin outside the box. A lot of Nintendo fans were Wii console ONLY players. That means they missed out on Mass Effect. Assassins Creed. Arkham City, and various other ports. That's why I don't get why people attack the people who play these ports, and for Nintendo/developers porting them over.

We can say "play them on the PC!". Not everyone has the rig to enjoy these games to in their gaming glory, nor do a lot of people want to. They just want to do their homework, check their e-mail....that type of stuff.

Right now? It seems like Nintendo knew the dedicated would buy first...AKA...the Wii console install base. These people would most likely own a Wii only (the majority, as multi console users are the exception, not the rule), and until Nintendo starts offering the 3rd party support that brings in the masses (not to mention the 1st/2nd party support)? They may as well start supporting the dedicated Wii install base first. And that means ports from the 360/PS3.

So far? Most are glad to play it. The only ones that are complaining are:

A) People who aren't planning on buying the console/just trolling.
B) People wanting to buy the console, but bummed as they already played these games.
C) People who bought the console and unhappy with the library so far. But since they multi console users, they too have played these ports.

Aside from person A, B and C pretty much played them. And as stated, there's a tons of people who haven't. Mainly Nintendo dedicated/only purchasers.

Seems like like a long reply, but a simple answer never seems to get the point across. Besides, I'm sure someone will still disagree.
---
Currently playing: Fear, Mighty Switch Force HDE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ash_wwRQFno
#8arvilinoPosted 3/13/2013 2:55:26 PM
Marcster1994 posted...

And if they do add stuff?
#9IloveElitePosted 3/13/2013 2:55:35 PM
Nope, already played it several times.
#10strongo9Posted 3/13/2013 2:56:46 PM
I don't buy multiplats on consoles. That's what my PC is for. I literally only care about exclusives.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m