You all are not actually going to buy the Deus Ex port if happens, right?

#21PG50Posted 3/13/2013 8:34:56 PM
I already own it on the PC, still play it sometimes. I would not buy a Wii U version unless it added something significant, which it probably wouldn't. So you're right I would not buy it, because I already own it.
#22BoundtotheEarthPosted 3/13/2013 8:56:35 PM
I'd get it ONLY because I severely underestimated the specs of my now-defunct old-ass rig and can't play it on there.

Plus I'm too cheap and don't know a damn thing on building a PC.
#23SwtorN00bPosted 3/13/2013 9:17:18 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...
I'm not. Not because it's a port, but because the series is too mature for my interests and it's in first person.

I only buy Nintendo systems. So a port of something that was never on a Nintendo system is a new game to me.

Just so much fail in this post.
#24ChipChippersonPosted 3/13/2013 9:24:14 PM
I never played it back when I had my 360 so I'd check it out.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#25ZBug_Posted 3/13/2013 9:26:18 PM
I have it on steam. Played it for a few hours, it was kinda fun running around the city, being all sneaky, but it got boring fast.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#26Xenesis XenonPosted 3/13/2013 9:30:05 PM
I've already finished it twice on PC playing Stealth Jenson and Dudebro Shooter Jensen. I still need to play through The Missing Link DLC though.

Unless it did something really cool like un-dumb the boss battles it's not worth it.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.