February NPD wii u rurmored to be 80,000

#51Sagadego(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 7:19:39 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
64000 NPD.....YIKES

Get Lost! you're not going ruin my topic since youre piss poor troll topics were locked.
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#52FFXIgaiaknightPosted 3/14/2013 7:19:57 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
64000 NPD.....YIKES

why did you close your topics? Also its hard to take you seriously when you account was made to literally make fun of someone
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#53Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 7:21:04 PM
Sagadego posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
64000 NPD.....YIKES

Get Lost! you're not going ruin my topic since youre piss poor troll topics were locked.

I am from Chile and we have a free country here....sooooooooooo NO
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.
#54ArabrockermanXPosted 3/14/2013 7:21:12 PM
Helmsly2008 posted...
vidalmoraza posted...

What games? There has been like 2-3 releases since launch, you would be crazy expecting to see launch games in the top 10 of a small user base console...

Also, Wii U sales went up 40%, is decent...

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-03-14-game-sales-at-us-retail-drop-25-percent-in-february

Not when the base number is so small.

No it is still decent there have been no major releases, or price changes, and the consumer(in US) just took a hit. I wouldn't call it great or good the reality is Nintendo needed a 100%+ turn around to put the Wii U back on track but it does show there is interest in the system despite the lack of an ad campaign. We will know if it is doomed this holiday season with all the big titles being announced this E3 and what is already known to come out later this year if it still sells bad Nintendo is in trouble.

Am I the only one that remembers the Wii's ad campaign? Very well thought out the Wii U so far has no ad campaign...
#55Sagadego(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 7:22:00 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
Sagadego posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
64000 NPD.....YIKES

no cares new user.
---
#56squatch22Posted 3/14/2013 7:22:30 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
64000 NPD.....YIKES

why did you close your topics? Also its hard to take you seriously when you account was made to literally make fun of someone

He didn't close em. Mods actually did it. Lol
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#57Sagadego(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 7:23:08 PM
Originally Posted by Hero: View Post

Creamsugar have any Wii U third party titles crossed over the 100K mark this month or any other milestones?

Creamsugar said:

Oh, yes, 3 more passed 100k.

Zombi
SU
Sonic
JD4
---
#58Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 7:23:33 PM
Sagadego posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
Sagadego posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
64000 NPD.....YIKES

no cares new user.

no cares? at least you arent stressed

WOOOOOOOO
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.
#59Helmsly2008Posted 3/14/2013 7:35:24 PM
ArabrockermanX posted...
Helmsly2008 posted...
vidalmoraza posted...

What games? There has been like 2-3 releases since launch, you would be crazy expecting to see launch games in the top 10 of a small user base console...

Also, Wii U sales went up 40%, is decent...

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-03-14-game-sales-at-us-retail-drop-25-percent-in-february

Not when the base number is so small.

No it is still decent there have been no major releases, or price changes, and the consumer(in US) just took a hit. I wouldn't call it great or good the reality is Nintendo needed a 100%+ turn around to put the Wii U back on track but it does show there is interest in the system despite the lack of an ad campaign. We will know if it is doomed this holiday season with all the big titles being announced this E3 and what is already known to come out later this year if it still sells bad Nintendo is in trouble.

Am I the only one that remembers the Wii's ad campaign? Very well thought out the Wii U so far has no ad campaign...

I wouldn't say decent, but I agree with you, the fact that its selling better then last month despite the lack of advertising and software means there is interest in the console. Its up to Nintendo to turn things around and make the thing a success.
#60mini_blightPosted 3/14/2013 8:50:52 PM
Yeah, I think that 80k number might be real after all.