Pooping and home console gaming, AKA: The reason Nintendo won this generation.

#31Y34RX3R0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 10:11:30 PM
Moonse posted...
Y34RX3R0 posted...

Im only eat veggies in my diet and nuts and fruits with green tea and lots of water, I still enjoy pooping and playing. You enjoy pooping the alphabet.

If this were true, you should be having very quick and easy poops leaving little time to do anything but the task at hand, and the shape of the stool should resemble that of an "S". If it doesn't and you overstay your welcome in the toilet you may be lacking or having too much of something and that warrants an alteration in your diet.

LOL you would make a terrible doctor. What if I have IBS or Colitis or Chrones? Your world of perfect poops will never happen. Stop being creepy.
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#32MoonsePosted 3/14/2013 10:28:48 PM(edited)
Y34RX3R0 posted...
Moonse posted...
Y34RX3R0 posted...

Im only eat veggies in my diet and nuts and fruits with green tea and lots of water, I still enjoy pooping and playing. You enjoy pooping the alphabet.

If this were true, you should be having very quick and easy poops leaving little time to do anything but the task at hand, and the shape of the stool should resemble that of an "S". If it doesn't and you overstay your welcome in the toilet you may be lacking or having too much of something and that warrants an alteration in your diet.

LOL you would make a terrible doctor. What if I have IBS or Colitis or Chrones? Your world of perfect poops will never happen. Stop being creepy.

Never said I would make a good doctor, or anything really. I am with many flaws and always learning from experiences, I like to share those experiences. Sure one may have other external factors and pre existing conditions, but for the majority of people the perfect poop is something to strive for and is very possible to achieve. If you do have any of those conditions I do hope you've had them diagnosed and hopefully treating symptoms.

I can relate, I have very bad anxiety personally and get panic attacks now and then from the simplest of things which does give me IBS. Of course my movements during such anxiety wont be the ideal shape or consistency but all my other movements will be much healthier. When I am having anxiety and need to go to the toilet, playing video games while doing so is the very last thing on my mind I can assure you.