Why are people entertained by issues with the Wii U?

#1wugeezyPosted 3/14/2013 6:17:27 PM
It's cool if you hate the Wii U, and there are legitimate gripes, but damn the trolling gets old.
Is anyone moderating here?
#2Wiiplayer111Posted 3/14/2013 6:18:25 PM
wugeezy posted...

*Looks at the top of the page and sees the word Gamefaqs*

We both know the answer to that question.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#3Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 6:19:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:19:48 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
wugeezy posted...

*Looks at the top of the page and sees the word Gamefaqs*

We both know the answer to that question.

I don't remember many of the game boards being this way. Guess its just the way it is.
#5wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:21:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6SSJ4CHRISPosted 3/14/2013 6:29:28 PM
wugeezy posted...
It's cool if you hate the Wii U, and there are legitimate gripes, but damn the trolling gets old.

They don't moderate you Nintendo fanboys when you personally insult people and bash the other consoles. Why should they suddenly moderate everyone else for doing the same thing to Nintendo devices?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#7wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:30:57 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
wugeezy posted...

They don't moderate you Nintendo fanboys when you personally insult people and bash the other consoles. Why should they suddenly moderate everyone else for doing the same thing to Nintendo devices?

Umm. I am not a fanboy of anything nor do I troll. I own most consoles regardless of brand. So yeah.
#8jillwarrenPosted 3/14/2013 6:36:01 PM
The mods' stance is to A: mark the messages that are trolling, B: ignore the users that are violating, and C: leave if you don't like the environment.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#9wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:37:12 PM
jillwarren posted...
The mods' stance is to A: mark the messages that are trolling, B: ignore the users that are violating, and C: leave if you don't like the environment.

I'm starting to think C is the best option. Guess I will stick to the game boards. At least there its at a minimum.
#10DiscostewSMPosted 3/14/2013 6:38:30 PM
They're entertained by the issues of the Wii U because they got bored of the issues on their <insert competing company console name>.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project