Why are people entertained by issues with the Wii U?

#11wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 7:39:51 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
They're entertained by the issues of the Wii U because they got bored of the issues on their <insert competing company console name>.

If they like other consoles they should be playing them or discussing them on those boards instead of trolling.

Its petty that the only form of entertainment these idiots get is from trolling.
#12RockD79Posted 3/14/2013 7:40:27 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
They're entertained by the issues of the Wii U because they got bored of the issues on their <insert competing company console name>.

Plus they like to do a lot of tooling and chap others asses.
---
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.
#13Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 7:41:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14mokmuudPosted 3/14/2013 7:41:44 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
looks like the real issue i that you dont want anyone to point out issues with your precious system that others own

all systems have issues but nintendo has done pretty good putting out systems and games to date. Just look at their financials.
---
PSN: Mokmuud Dragon's Dogma pawn: Kristen
#15pancakegr8Posted 3/14/2013 7:44:38 PM
wugeezy posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
wugeezy posted...
It's cool if you hate the Wii U, and there are legitimate gripes, but damn the trolling gets old.
Is anyone moderating here?

They don't moderate you Nintendo fanboys when you personally insult people and bash the other consoles. Why should they suddenly moderate everyone else for doing the same thing to Nintendo devices?

Umm. I am not a fanboy of anything nor do I troll. I own most consoles regardless of brand. So yeah.

He calls a lot of people fanboys.
---
I apologize if I am in error...
#16squatch22Posted 3/14/2013 7:46:13 PM
pancakegr8 posted...
wugeezy posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
wugeezy posted...
It's cool if you hate the Wii U, and there are legitimate gripes, but damn the trolling gets old.

They don't moderate you Nintendo fanboys when you personally insult people and bash the other consoles. Why should they suddenly moderate everyone else for doing the same thing to Nintendo devices?

Umm. I am not a fanboy of anything nor do I troll. I own most consoles regardless of brand. So yeah.

He calls a lot of people fanboys.

Or "drones".
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#17wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 7:48:13 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
wugeezy posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
wugeezy posted...

b******

you troll those who havent been abused by adults in their young lives like yourself

What a brilliant comeback.
#18InnerscopePosted 3/14/2013 7:49:17 PM
Cause it's funny.
---
Crappiest quote of the year:
"kingdom hearts.. i think it would be cool to see some final fantasy characters in that game" -VanilleHopen
#19TheGreatUnownPosted 3/14/2013 7:49:25 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
Didn't read lol.

We can tell.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#20jillwarrenPosted 3/14/2013 7:49:52 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
wugeezy posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
wugeezy posted...

b******

you troll those who havent been abused by adults in their young lives like yourself

I fail to see the humor you seem to derive from accusing people of being sexually abused. It is not funny in anyway. I will assume that you do not actually know a child who has suffered like that, because if you did and still act like you are acting then you truly are a petty and disgusting human being.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.