Why are people entertained by issues with the Wii U?

#21InnerscopePosted 3/14/2013 6:50:47 PM
Innerscope posted...
Cause it's funny.

It also doesn't help when people are responding to Dave seriously here.
---
Crappiest quote of the year:
"kingdom hearts.. i think it would be cool to see some final fantasy characters in that game" -VanilleHopen
#22Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 6:51:03 PM
jillwarren posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
wugeezy posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
wugeezy posted...
It's cool if you hate the Wii U, and there are legitimate gripes, but damn the trolling gets old.
Is anyone moderating here?

They don't moderate you Nintendo fanboys when you personally insult people and bash the other consoles. Why should they suddenly moderate everyone else for doing the same thing to Nintendo devices?

Umm. I am not a fanboy of anything nor do I troll. I own most consoles regardless of brand. So yeah.

b******

you troll those who havent been abused by adults in their young lives like yourself

I fail to see the humor you seem to derive from accusing people of being sexually abused. It is not funny in anyway. I will assume that you do not actually know a child who has suffered like that, because if you did and still act like you are acting then you truly are a petty and disgusting human being.

your wife picked your username
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.
#23Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 6:51:36 PM
Innerscope posted...
Cause it's funny.

ZINGY
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.
#24nickvd8Posted 3/14/2013 6:52:25 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...

Ladies and gentlemen of the board. I present to you the newest person to add to your ignore list. Huzzah!
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#25Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 6:52:57 PM
wugeezy posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

uh oh, what did you write here?
---
#26InnerscopePosted 3/14/2013 6:52:59 PM
nickvd8 posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...

Ladies and gentlemen of the board. I present to you the newest person to add to your ignore list. Huzzah!

Pass
---
"kingdom hearts.. i think it would be cool to see some final fantasy characters in that game" -VanilleHopen
#27InnerscopePosted 3/14/2013 6:54:33 PM
message that was modded
It's cool if you hate the Wii U, and there are legitimate gripes, but damn the trolling gets old.
Is anyone moderating here?

lmfao
---
#28jillwarrenPosted 3/14/2013 6:57:02 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...

She sure did; a very small sacrifice to make her smile. You on the other hand care more about your toys than your kids, and like to make snide remarks about child abuse. I fail to see the value in your postings.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#29Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 6:57:41 PM
jillwarren posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...

She sure did; a very small sacrifice to make her smile. You on the other hand care more about your toys than your kids, and like to make snide remarks about child abuse. I fail to see the value in your postings.

see you at the thrift shop father mahoney!
---
#30pearl arowanaPosted 3/14/2013 6:59:08 PM
lol issues are meant to be discussed and highlighted, not ignored..

gessh drones.. that the reason nintendo got its head so big.. thinking they can get away selling very underpar console with premium price.
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar