Why are people entertained by issues with the Wii U?

#31_Sovereign_Posted 3/14/2013 8:01:21 PM
wugeezy posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
wugeezy posted...
It's cool if you hate the Wii U, and there are legitimate gripes, but damn the trolling gets old.
Is anyone moderating here?

They don't moderate you Nintendo fanboys when you personally insult people and bash the other consoles. Why should they suddenly moderate everyone else for doing the same thing to Nintendo devices?

Umm. I am not a fanboy of anything nor do I troll. I own most consoles regardless of brand. So yeah.

Yes they do mod the Nintendo FANS when we get defensive. I've had a few posts modded for calling someone an idiot in a roundabout way, and I found out the hard way in another scenario that one of the most useless trolls from pre-launch was actually a mod too.

We the fans get modded, while all the trolls get to run free. You can go on almost any other board and see for yourself that trolls are more common here than anywhere else.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#32wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:01:43 PM
LOL I just got trolled by a moderator.

Guess I now know where the priorities are. I can be hurled insults but I get nodded for something like that.
#33AmishMechanicPosted 3/14/2013 8:02:03 PM
best topic on this board

it puts the trolls in there place
#34jillwarrenPosted 3/14/2013 8:02:13 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
jillwarren posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...

your wife picked your username

She sure did; a very small sacrifice to make her smile. You on the other hand care more about your toys than your kids, and like to make snide remarks about child abuse. I fail to see the value in your postings.

see you at the thrift shop father mahoney!

Again, I fail to see the humor you get from accusing people of being child molesters. It is not funny, and serves no purpose on these boards. I do find it telling you feel the need to continue with this train of thought.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#35squatch22Posted 3/14/2013 8:02:41 PM
wugeezy posted...

Guess I now know where the priorities are. I can be hurled insults but I get nodded for something like that.

Yep. Insults and abusive behavior is allowed now.
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#36Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 8:02:49 PM
wugeezy posted...

insert cartman salty tears joke here

is your name scott tenorman
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.
#37Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 8:04:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#38wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:04:41 PM
I'm not disputing that issues should be discussed. Lackuluster gamepad battery? slow os? Yep. But some of the stuff is obvious trolling.
#39YamiYugi4400Posted 3/14/2013 8:06:35 PM
wugeezy posted...
I'm not disputing that issues should be discussed. Lackuluster gamepad battery? slow os? Yep. But some of the stuff is obvious trolling.

Because people try to damage control issues that should of been fixed before the console launched. Anytime people bring up issues its met with people screaming troll
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#40jillwarrenPosted 3/14/2013 8:08:07 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
jillwarren posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
jillwarren posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...

your wife picked your username

She sure did; a very small sacrifice to make her smile. You on the other hand care more about your toys than your kids, and like to make snide remarks about child abuse. I fail to see the value in your postings.

see you at the thrift shop father mahoney!

Again, I fail to see the humor you get from accusing people of being child molesters. It is not funny, and serves no purpose on these boards. I do find it telling you feel the need to continue with this train of thought.

did you perhaps get violated? if so, there are support groups but i am not one of them sorry

POPE FRANCIS POWER

No, I have never been molested. There are lots of people who are everyday though, and your insistence to mock a very real and horrible thing is quite disgusting. You truly ought to be embarrassed by your continued accusations of people being victims of child molestation.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.