Why are people entertained by issues with the Wii U?

#41wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:10:03 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
wugeezy posted...
I'm not disputing that issues should be discussed. Lackuluster gamepad battery? slow os? Yep. But some of the stuff is obvious trolling.

Because people try to damage control issues that should of been fixed before the console launched. Anytime people bring up issues its met with people screaming troll

Some people won't agree with opinions which is also fine but disputing a valid concern by calling people trolls is just as bad. But I think its clear when people flat out call people fanboys etc that they never meant for discussion but name calling and nonsense.
#42Baha05Posted 3/14/2013 8:13:12 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Because people try to damage control issues that should of been fixed before the console launched. Anytime people bring up issues its met with people screaming troll

The thing is:

1. People are making very minor issues out to be huge glaring flaws
2. ALL consoles have launch issues. Overtime the issues get ironed out.
3. Most people yelling troll are doing it because the people voicing the issues generally add snark to it.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#43Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 8:14:54 PM
jillwarren posted...
No, I have never been molested. There are lots of people who are everyday though, and your insistence to mock a very real and horrible thing is quite disgusting. You truly ought to be embarrassed by your continued accusations of people being victims of child molestation.

embarrassed? maybe your wife should start posting for you too...this is gettin oogly for ya kid

YIKES
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.
#44Kentaro21Posted 3/14/2013 8:17:41 PM
They just want us to react.
#45squatch22Posted 3/14/2013 8:18:12 PM
Baha05 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...

The thing is:

1. People are making very minor issues out to be huge glaring flaws
2. ALL consoles have launch issues. Overtime the issues get ironed out.
3. Most people yelling troll are doing it because the people voicing the issues generally add snark to it.

Exactly
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#46FFXIgaiaknightPosted 3/14/2013 8:18:54 PM
is it sad i miss dunwhich and iloveheavyrain at least they are clever. It seems like the only worthwhile troll here is kirby and thats cause his topics are usually very funny to watch fanboys and trolls go back and forth at each other while i sit back and eat popcorn and get my laugh for the day.
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#47jillwarrenPosted 3/14/2013 8:21:20 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
jillwarren posted...
No, I have never been molested. There are lots of people who are everyday though, and your insistence to mock a very real and horrible thing is quite disgusting. You truly ought to be embarrassed by your continued accusations of people being victims of child molestation.

embarrassed? maybe your wife should start posting for you too...this is gettin oogly for ya kid

YIKES

I am just fine. You are the one who thinks that there is humor and merit about insulting people affected by child molestation. There is no place in reasonable society in any country for that type of behavior. So the fact that you find it humorous should be embarrassing to you. That you do not, and instead feel the need to continue the rhetoric, is very disturbing.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#48Lefty128kPosted 3/14/2013 8:21:32 PM
wugeezy posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
They're entertained by the issues of the Wii U because they got bored of the issues on their <insert competing company console name>.

If they like other consoles they should be playing them or discussing them on those boards instead of trolling.

Its petty that the only form of entertainment these idiots get is from trolling.

If you like the Wii U then shouldn't you be playing it, instead of making defensive topics on gamefaqs?
#49Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 8:24:18 PM
jillwarren posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
jillwarren posted...

YIKES

I am just fine. You are the one who thinks that there is humor and merit about insulting people affected by child molestation. There is no place in reasonable society in any country for that type of behavior. So the fact that you find it humorous should be embarrassing to you. That you do not, and instead feel the need to continue the rhetoric, is very disturbing.

you dont seem fine

perhaps a nerve was struck and you need to speak t someone

1800-(something something)
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.
#50Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 8:25:12 PM
Lefty128k posted...
wugeezy posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
They're entertained by the issues of the Wii U because they got bored of the issues on their <insert competing company console name>.

If they like other consoles they should be playing them or discussing them on those boards instead of trolling.

Its petty that the only form of entertainment these idiots get is from trolling.

If you like the Wii U then shouldn't you be playing it, instead of making defensive topics on gamefaqs?

too much TRUTH
---