Why are people entertained by issues with the Wii U?

#51wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:31:27 PM
Lefty128k posted...
wugeezy posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
They're entertained by the issues of the Wii U because they got bored of the issues on their <insert competing company console name>.

If they like other consoles they should be playing them or discussing them on those boards instead of trolling.

Its petty that the only form of entertainment these idiots get is from trolling.

If you like the Wii U then shouldn't you be playing it, instead of making defensive topics on gamefaqs?

No. i do play it but sometimes go to the wii u board to either help people with advice or ask for advice. There are several features I didnt get when I first got it.
#52YamiYugi4400Posted 3/14/2013 8:31:32 PM
squatch22 posted...
Baha05 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Because people try to damage control issues that should of been fixed before the console launched. Anytime people bring up issues its met with people screaming troll

The thing is:

1. People are making very minor issues out to be huge glaring flaws
2. ALL consoles have launch issues. Overtime the issues get ironed out.
3. Most people yelling troll are doing it because the people voicing the issues generally add snark to it.

Exactly

I really should take baha off my ignore list.

To Baha:

1.It's not that they're making the issues into glaring flaws, it's that every time an issue is brought up it's seemingly swept under the rug/ignored by this board.

2. While that may be true, that really is no excuse, Just because every console has launch issues, that doesn't mean Nintendo should follow suit, that means they should try to ramp up the Q&A and things to make the console better. Also something like the slow OS they should of fixed long ago, they've most likely known about it for awhile.

3. That definitely isn't always true.

To Squatch, you sure love jumping to reply to everyone that somewhat agrees with you eh buddy
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#53jillwarrenPosted 3/14/2013 8:32:28 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
jillwarren posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
jillwarren posted...
No, I have never been molested. There are lots of people who are everyday though, and your insistence to mock a very real and horrible thing is quite disgusting. You truly ought to be embarrassed by your continued accusations of people being victims of child molestation.

embarrassed? maybe your wife should start posting for you too...this is gettin oogly for ya kid

YIKES

I am just fine. You are the one who thinks that there is humor and merit about insulting people affected by child molestation. There is no place in reasonable society in any country for that type of behavior. So the fact that you find it humorous should be embarrassing to you. That you do not, and instead feel the need to continue the rhetoric, is very disturbing.

you dont seem fine

perhaps a nerve was struck and you need to speak t someone

1800-(something something)

I am speaking with someone; someone who seems to think child molestation is funny. That is you. While you seem content to continue to make fun of the subject, I will continue to tell you how disgusting and disgraceful it is. Perhaps you will eventually learn that there are ways to criticize equipment you are dissatisfied with outside of mocking children who are sexually molested. It is not funny, nor does it make you appear cleaver.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#54FFXIgaiaknightPosted 3/14/2013 8:34:25 PM
@yami

you make solid points but its also human nature to not want to hear the bad and only the good especially with all the bad stuff that goes on every day in life.
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#55Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 8:34:59 PM
jillwarren posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
jillwarren posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
jillwarren posted...
No, I have never been molested. There are lots of people who are everyday though, and your insistence to mock a very real and horrible thing is quite disgusting. You truly ought to be embarrassed by your continued accusations of people being victims of child molestation.

embarrassed? maybe your wife should start posting for you too...this is gettin oogly for ya kid

YIKES

I am just fine. You are the one who thinks that there is humor and merit about insulting people affected by child molestation. There is no place in reasonable society in any country for that type of behavior. So the fact that you find it humorous should be embarrassing to you. That you do not, and instead feel the need to continue the rhetoric, is very disturbing.

you dont seem fine

perhaps a nerve was struck and you need to speak t someone

1800-(something something)

I am speaking with someone; someone who seems to think child molestation is funny. That is you. While you seem content to continue to make fun of the subject, I will continue to tell you how disgusting and disgraceful it is. Perhaps you will eventually learn that there are ways to criticize equipment you are dissatisfied with outside of mocking children who are sexually molested. It is not funny, nor does it make you appear cleaver.

cleaver? that not the correct terminology....i assume youre so upset at this topic and your prior history of being violated that you were typing in a furious rage and missed a letter

ill let you correct it and let it slide
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.
#56Lefty128kPosted 3/14/2013 8:47:29 PM
wugeezy posted...
Lefty128k posted...
wugeezy posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
They're entertained by the issues of the Wii U because they got bored of the issues on their <insert competing company console name>.

If they like other consoles they should be playing them or discussing them on those boards instead of trolling.

Its petty that the only form of entertainment these idiots get is from trolling.

If you like the Wii U then shouldn't you be playing it, instead of making defensive topics on gamefaqs?

No. i do play it but sometimes go to the wii u board to either help people with advice or ask for advice. There are several features I didnt get when I first got it.

And also apparently insult people whose opinions you don't like.
#57jillwarrenPosted 3/14/2013 8:50:40 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...

cleaver? that not the correct terminology....i assume youre so upset at this topic and your prior history of being violated that you were typing in a furious rage and missed a letter

1: Oh my, did I misspell a word? Thank you for the correction.
2: If I were you I would be careful about correcting the grammar of others while presenting my thoughts in such a horrid grammatical way.
3: Again, I have never been sexually molested. Your accusation is baseless and humorous.
Perhaps you did not know; most normal people find child molestation to be a horrible crime. One does not have to be a victim to think it is horrible. Your insistence at trying to make accusations instead of real arguments says far more about you than you realize.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#58wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:53:07 PM
Lefty128k posted...
wugeezy posted...
Lefty128k posted...
wugeezy posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

And also apparently insult people whose opinions you don't like.

Nope. try again. i dont insult people when i dont like their opinions. apparently you havent been reading this thread to see where the insults are coming from.
#59Baha05Posted 3/14/2013 8:54:00 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
To Baha:

1.It's not that they're making the issues into glaring flaws, it's that every time an issue is brought up it's seemingly swept under the rug/ignored by this board.

2. While that may be true, that really is no excuse, Just because every console has launch issues, that doesn't mean Nintendo should follow suit, that means they should try to ramp up the Q&A and things to make the console better. Also something like the slow OS they should of fixed long ago, they've most likely known about it for awhile.

3. That definitely isn't always true.

To Squatch, you sure love jumping to reply to everyone that somewhat agrees with you eh buddy

1. Yes and no, for the most part people DO in fact make issues seem to be on par with say RROD level bad. And other issues are generally fixes that happen over time or are not that big of a deal. I don't even know the last time a huge flaw was presented.

2. That is true though the thing is you aren't going to catch every little issue. In fact a lot of complex devices often have some issues be it hardware or especially software and OS. So the only thing people can do is wait for it to be fixed in a later update and hope defects don't happen.

3. Yeah it's not always true but it seems to happen a lot. Mostly from the same people, review trolls, sales trolls, etc. You know the people that don't realize sales will climb when games come out or the people that post the lowest score of a game yet ignore every other score.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#60Dave_KirkhamPosted 3/14/2013 8:54:38 PM
jillwarren posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...

1: Oh my, did I misspell a word? Thank you for the correction.
2: If I were you I would be careful about correcting the grammar of others while presenting my thoughts in such a horrid grammatical way.
3: Again, I have never been sexually molested. Your accusation is baseless and humorous.
Perhaps you did not know; most normal people find child molestation to be a horrible crime. One does not have to be a victim to think it is horrible. Your insistence at trying to make accusations instead of real arguments says far more about you than you realize.

youre welcome....the first hint is free THO

any chance to help you i will take...you seem to be it in your ways in displaying regression and the memories must be ruhing back to you about thos horrid times so i will allow you to continue this as a monologue if you wish
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.