Why are people entertained by issues with the Wii U?

#61Lefty128kPosted 3/14/2013 8:57:54 PM
wugeezy posted...
Lefty128k posted...
And also apparently insult people whose opinions you don't like.

Nope. try again. i dont insult people when i dont like their opinions. apparently you havent been reading this thread to see where the insults are coming from.

Really?

wugeezy posted...
If they like other consoles they should be playing them or discussing them on those boards instead of trolling.

Its petty that the only form of entertainment these idiots get is from trolling.
#62wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 9:01:57 PM
Lefty128k posted...
wugeezy posted...
Lefty128k posted...

Nope. try again. i dont insult people when i dont like their opinions. apparently you havent been reading this thread to see where the insults are coming from.

Really?

wugeezy posted...
If they like other consoles they should be playing them or discussing them on those boards instead of trolling.

Its petty that the only form of entertainment these idiots get is from trolling.

How is calling a troll an idiot the same as insulting someone who is sharing valid opinions? Trolls do not add to the discussion. if someone doesnt agree with me on something thats fine. but a troll doesnt want discussion. they just want to piss people off.
#63Lefty128kPosted 3/14/2013 9:08:15 PM
wugeezy posted...
Lefty128k posted...
wugeezy posted...
Lefty128k posted...

Really?

wugeezy posted...

How is calling a troll an idiot the same as insulting someone who is sharing valid opinions? Trolls do not add to the discussion. if someone doesnt agree with me on something thats fine. but a troll doesnt want discussion. they just want to piss people off.

Valid opinion?
And who gets to decide if an opinion is valid?
If I say it's valid and you say it's invalid, whose right?

Fact is you just have to accept that every opinion is valid, unless it is demonstrably false.

You've decided to call people with valid opinions who don't agree with you, idiots.
#64wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 9:12:47 PM
Nope. A valid concern or opinion is validated by reason. Not by people. When a troll comes here and makes up facts they are idiots.

And trolls might have valid opinions, but when someone comes here and isnt contributing to the discussion its trolling. There is a difference between someone saying "The wii u needs to sell more units to entice 3rd parties to develop for it" and "the wii u is failing when will u nintendo fanboys give up?"
#65MarioMan847Posted 3/14/2013 9:15:35 PM
Human beings love negativity. It's in their nature, and it's why they've failed as a species on so many levels.
---
Video games are awesome.
#66UndietakerPosted 3/14/2013 9:43:52 PM
wugeezy posted...
It's cool if you hate the Wii U, and there are legitimate gripes, but damn the trolling gets old.
Is anyone moderating here?

Well I'll deal with the moderating first.

This isn't a normal forum, there's a board for damn near every game ever made, it's simply not possible to actively moderate them. Therefore it is on the users to flag posts for moderaters to check.
The Mods will never moderate opinions unless they have language that attempts to circumvent the filter or they are clearly flame posts aimed at another user(note USER).
One can say whatever they want about any product as long as they don't do one of those two things which in my opinion is perfectly reasonable given 90% of people on forums now days have no idea what a troll actually is anymore.

No people, someone is not a troll for not agreeing with the way you think...

As for Nintendo, they gave a massive screw you to gamers with the Wii, now they're coping the backlash.
#67BIGFELLAH26Posted 3/14/2013 9:53:47 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
jillwarren posted...
No, I have never been molested. There are lots of people who are everyday though, and your insistence to mock a very real and horrible thing is quite disgusting. You truly ought to be embarrassed by your continued accusations of people being victims of child molestation.

I'm far too dumb to come up with intelligent answers and I'm much dumber than you as you can clearly see. Hiding behind malestation jokes makes me feel smart and superior. Can you imagine how dumb my children will be with me as their father.

YIKES

---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#68Lefty128kPosted 3/14/2013 9:57:36 PM
wugeezy posted...
Nope. A valid concern or opinion is validated by reason. Not by people. When a troll comes here and makes up facts they are idiots.

And trolls might have valid opinions, but when someone comes here and isnt contributing to the discussion its trolling. There is a difference between someone saying "The wii u needs to sell more units to entice 3rd parties to develop for it" and "the wii u is failing when will u nintendo fanboys give up?"

LMAO
People are the only creatures on Earth with reason, therefore people DO validate opinions. The only fair way to do that is to accept all as valid, unless demonstrably false.

Oh look at you moving the goalposts. First they are trolls with opinions, now they are trolls making up facts. But when it suits you, the ones with valid opinions can also be trolls.

So if they have an opinion they are trolls.
If they make up facts they are trolls.
If they have a valid opinion they are trolls.

As long as they don't agree with you.
#69wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 10:06:15 PM
Just because people have the ability to reason doesn't mean they choose to exercise it. And I'm not moving goalposts at all. Fabricated facts to insight people still means they are trolls. Even if someone has a valid point they still can be trolls if they are not here to discuss but to make fun of or incite people. So my points still stand. It does not change the definition of what trolls are and that trolls can be idiots for causing problems.
#70Lefty128kPosted 3/14/2013 10:08:43 PM
wugeezy posted...
Just because people have the ability to reason doesn't mean they choose to exercise it. And I'm not moving goalposts at all. Fabricated facts to insight people still means they are trolls. Even if someone has a valid point they still can be trolls if they are not here to discuss but to make fun of or incite people. So my points still stand. It does not change the definition of what trolls are and that trolls can be idiots for causing problems.

Your point is that you can create an excuse to call anyone who disagrees with you a troll.

You said so yourself. Someone with a valid opinion can be a troll.