Why are people entertained by issues with the Wii U?

#81TheBonfiniPosted 3/14/2013 10:37:19 PM
wugeezy posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Because people aren't getting enough entertainment provided in the form of games and features from Nintendo even though they have billions in the bank.

Honestly, wouldn't you be annoyed to be a long time Nintendo fan and watch them squander what they achieved last gen?

I can see why many people are disappointed in the Wii-U and that sucks.

Absolutely. I'm a long time Nintendo fan as well. And while I don't agree with all the gripes, I can see where the issues are and where people could be upset. That's not the problem I have been stating. Its when people go out of their way to flame others. Whether its for the Wii u or against it. For example, one criticism is that it doesn't have enough games. I think the game selection is fine, I have been enjoying the ones that are out. I wouldn't have a problem with someone who felt that way. But if someone called me a fanboy for my opinion and went on to insult me then its trolling. Its not that I'm blind to the issues at all. I see some of them. Its that we don't have to resort to name calling or constantly flooding the boards with topics that the tc`s create to stir up commotion.

Reality when you've lurked long enough is you can predict with almost certainty who will make a topic when something not good happens.

Those posters do it because it is also predictable who will retaliate with laughable damage control or imaginative excuses. It's a vicious cycle.

No one likes to hear their beloved companies get dragged through the mud.

Nintendo was the medias darling last gen. How fickle they are.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#82SlaynPosted 3/14/2013 11:19:20 PM
Misery...

Loves company.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#83thundercat2600Posted 3/15/2013 6:18:11 AM
It's just so fun watching the NDF squirm.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink