North American Wii U sales show dismal start to 2013

#1monkeyspoonPosted 3/15/2013 2:03:37 AM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-15-north-american-wii-u-sales-show-dismal-start-to-2013

Their charts shows how bad WiiU sales really are.

Facts are facts.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. Trolls on my ignore list: berenddebeer
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 3/15/2013 2:13:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3DeathSoul2000Posted 3/15/2013 2:13:30 AM
l didn't realize you were American.
#4Chocobo115Posted 3/15/2013 2:15:34 AM
Probably even worse in Europe :O
#5DTY3Posted 3/15/2013 2:15:35 AM
TC, are you sweating? Lately i've noticed youre doing all you can to put the Wii U down.

This obsession isnt healthy, yknow.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#6GdboyratedloudPosted 3/15/2013 2:18:55 AM
Why they cant dig up sales of the old consoles in their launch period?????

THAT IS ALL
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#7monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:23:12 AM
Gdboyratedloud posted...

THAT IS ALL

The chart tracks each consoles lowest selling month. All of them except the Wii and GameCube had more sales in their lowest months. But the GameCube and Wii had their lowest selling months just before their successor was released and not 3 months after launch.

The WiiU is failing harder than any other console in recent memory. That's the facts.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. Trolls on my ignore list: berenddebeer
#8shootsmackPosted 3/15/2013 2:39:41 AM
They should release this game in cereal boxes to increase its audience. They would probably make more money giving this game away for free.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#9Lemmywinks13Posted 3/15/2013 3:02:59 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Gdboyratedloud posted...

THAT IS ALL

The chart tracks each consoles lowest selling month. All of them except the Wii and GameCube had more sales in their lowest months. But the GameCube and Wii had their lowest selling months just before their successor was released and not 3 months after launch.

The WiiU is failing harder than any other console in recent memory. That's the facts.

You sound like you are getting aroused by this...
#10monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 3:08:55 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Gdboyratedloud posted...

THAT IS ALL

You sound like you are getting aroused by this...

Nope. Just stamping out all the bs.
---