North American Wii U sales show dismal start to 2013

#11tigg06Posted 3/15/2013 3:12:44 AM
seems the closer it comes times for wii u games to start coming that could potentially increase sales for the wii u, the more "nintendoom" topics people are spouting out.. I guess getting them in before they lose their chance possibly
---
psn - tiggman ninid - christophers xboxlive - tigg06
#12IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/15/2013 3:19:03 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Gdboyratedloud posted...
Why they cant dig up sales of the old consoles in their launch period?????

THAT IS ALL

The chart tracks each consoles lowest selling month. All of them except the Wii and GameCube had more sales in their lowest months. But the GameCube and Wii had their lowest selling months just before their successor was released and not 3 months after launch.

The WiiU is failing harder than any other console in recent memory. That's the facts.

You sound like you are getting aroused by this...

Nope. Just stamping out all the bs.

Mushroom stamping? Would make sense considering it is pretty obvious you're getting a woody over this.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#13STN79Posted 3/15/2013 3:33:50 AM
Just wait until E3 then we'll see what happens. Nintendo could drop a huge bombshell and surprise us all. You people with your doomsday predictions are so impatient.
#14monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 3:39:52 AM
STN79 posted...
Just wait until E3 then we'll see what happens. Nintendo could drop a huge bombshell and surprise us all. You people with your doomsday predictions are so impatient.

I doubt they have any bombshells. They have already announced games from the same old IPs. They are losing 3rd party support and no 3rd party will want to make exclusive games for a system that has really poor sales.

E3 will be all about PS4 and next Xbox.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. Trolls on my ignore list: berenddebeer
#15thundercat2600Posted 3/15/2013 3:52:00 AM
STN79 posted...

They already blew their load with Nintendo Direct a couple months ago. We already have a very good idea what Nintendo has in development.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#16squatch22Posted 3/15/2013 3:52:46 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
STN79 posted...

They already blew their load with Nintendo Direct a couple months ago. We already have a very good idea what Nintendo has in development.

So they cant have anything that they havnt announced yet? lol
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#17Lord_VishanaPosted 3/15/2013 3:55:01 AM
You're such a hypocrite monkeyspoon...

In the sales topic on the Vita board he posted "Who carea who outsells who, people should want every system is successful"

Then he posts a blatant troll topic(that has already been posted multiple times already). You hate trolls on the Vita board, yet you troll this board incessantly.
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#18JackalPosted 3/15/2013 4:01:12 AM
shootsmack posted...
They should release this game in cereal boxes to increase its audience. They would probably make more money giving this game away for free.

LOL!
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#19thundercat2600Posted 3/15/2013 4:03:55 AM
squatch22 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
STN79 posted...

So they cant have anything that they havnt announced yet? lol

I wouldn't count on it. I think that, at best, we'll see footage/gameplay of games that we already knew existed.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#20ShankspearePosted 3/15/2013 4:08:28 AM
Sooo....TC likes the wii u? I can't tell if I am being sarcastic....Wait.....wait.....nope I am.